Forums > Personal > No more exit posts for Me.. NOPE.. no more

forum rss feed
Author

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats right.. I am done doing the exit post gag.. in fact, this time I am leaving without doing an exit post..


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Blah blah blah. ;-)


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike mike mike...
did u start writing?


2+2=5
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Harrumph. And I, sir, am a tractor wheel.


When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-016.shtml


Guess who's back?
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First of all.. I do NOT suffer ADHD in ANY aspect of the word.. IF you must know I do have a mental disorder of which ADHD is childs play compared to it. I used to be on all sorts of medications and could not think on my own what-so-ever.. I have spent many months inside the walls of a Mental institution, I have attempted suicide more times than Liz Taylor has been married.. and EACH time I get one step closer to actually achieving the goal.

I also suffer from SEVERE CHRONIC DEPRESSION, of which attributes to my suicidal tendencies, IF I am not depressed it is a GREAT day.. and I do mean DAY because I am almost always depressed.. HOWEVER I am not like Kadri and come in here telling everyone that I am gonna kill myself. I very seldom EVER tell anyone that I am gonna do that, in fact only 3 attempts at suicide have been just a cry for help.. the rest has been actual attempts that have been foiled by caring passerby's

While I was in the Navy I had a fever that kept me delerious most of the time, 30 days of 106 temps can do wonders to your brain I tell you.. you start to see things, hear things.. FEEL things that are not there.. I am telling you this WHY? Because I really don't give a Rats ass WHAT you think about me, but I do want you all to know what I am actually going through..

All my weird postings.. those are my attempts at staving off my depression without the drugs.. because if I start taking those drugs.. and I am sure that MANY of you wouldnt mind or care.. But if I were to start taking them, I would NOT be here chatting with any of you. I would be a basket case, unable to even hold my own head up due to the strength of the medications.

Oh sure.. I can see what you are thinking.. this guy has cried wolf so many times, said so many things that I do not believe him.. well.. again, I REALLY dont care. I know it is the truth, I know that EVERY DAY I have to FORCE myself to smile, every lame joke is told JUST to brighten my mood..

But you are right.. I have said things many times, so why is this any different.. because the depression is getting worse, and I feel that very soon, I will have no choice but to go see the doctors and get back on the Thorizine, Zoloft or Prozac.. and then.... all this. for me is gone.. you will not even exist in my head.. I will completely forget all about you and even more so, I will even forget about Queen..

So.. before you start to post long ADHD posts and think you can solve my problems.. remember.. I have been seeing shrinks long before most of you have been born.


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mike, I care and I'm sure that there are others that do as well.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 05, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't worry.
The weirdo (Mike) will be back.



I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 13:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've heard some shit in my time but that's taking the piss. So let's get this right you have to post worthless topics saying you're leaving at least twice a week to stave off depression. Is it on Doctor's orders? Do you have a certificate to prove this? Fuck off I'm not having it. *incredulous*


Guess who's back?
DeaconJohn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 253 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You self-pitying rant does not change my opinion of you Mike. Interesting that at no point in the rant do you actually aplologise for the pointless topics you post.

Oh, and typing severe chronic depression in capitals does not make the post any more effective.


"All my weird postings.. those are my attempts at staving off my depression without the drugs.. because if I start taking those drugs.. and I am sure that MANY of you wouldnt mind or care.. But if I were to start taking them, I would NOT be here chatting with any of you. I would be a basket case, unable to even hold my own head up due to the strength of the medications."

- that paragraph is absolutley disgraceful. An attempt at moral blackmail along the lines of "let me post my shit or ill have to start back on the drugs". Its an insult to anyone who has had to fight medical problems of any kind. Very low indeed. You are pathetic.


I beleive every word you say; a grown man posting the stuff you do must have something wrong with his head; but your rant is just another form of attention seeking. Get over yourself.


The one and only DeaconJohn - As seen on page 81 of the Q Magazine Queen special.
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MarchOfTheDirtQueen wrote:

Banquo wrote:

I've heard some shit in my time but that's taking the piss. So let's get this right you have to post worthless topics saying you're leaving at least twice a week to stave off depression. Is it on Doctor's orders? Do you have a certificate to prove this? Fuck off I'm not having it. *incredulous*


Yeah, 'cos you can fucking well tell when people are faking it asshole...


And you must have Tourette's


Guess who's back?
Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=darkblue>Megamike wrote:

Thats right.. I am done doing the exit post gag.. in fact, this time I am leaving without doing an exit post.. [/QUOTE
It's Ok. If you want, you can keep doing it. I thought it was funny. But I'll bet you anything Lepper is very,very happy. I don't think he liked it very much...


Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mike I'd see a different Doctor if I were you. Zoloft and Prozac are both drugs to treat depression. Why take both of them at the same time? Thorazine is mostly used to treat Schizophrenia or psychotic thoughts/delusions. But you are not to take Thorazine and an antidepressant at the same time. Thorazine is most commonly prescribed in children that have been diagnosed as being psychotic as most antidepressants are not suitable for children. Also Thorazine is a drug of low potency, also makes it ideal for children. It can make you very sleepy though.

You should definitely not be taking all of those medications at the same time. When I talk to you in chat you are very normal. When I see your posts on here you seem more Bi Polar to me. You have manic states and depressive states. Talk to your doctor about Depakote. It is a mood stabalizer. We are all Bi Polar to some extent though. ;)

Anyone else need mental health advice? I charge $100/hour.

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Help me Lisser...LOL!

:-D


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guuuuuurl you know I am here for you!!

You have to give me one of your birdies though!!!

;) JK, I know you would never part with your babies!!

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mel... I never took Prozac and Zoloft at the same time, I just mentioned that I had taken them..I can't remember what one I was on last, but I do know I was on Thorizine, but I can't remember if they switched me or not.. it wasnt something I really kept note of. I do know that Thorizine wasnt working and they were talking about something else, but it was at that time i decided to remove myself from medical treatment against Doctors orders and attempt to make things meet. it was going well for a while, however things started to overwhelm me and I started to relapse.. I do not have my medical paperwork for that however I do still have my paperwork telling me I was accepted for SSI.. due to my mental health issues. its always been something I have considered, however I just hate the state I was in, I was always incoherient, I slept about 20 hours a day, and it just wasnt working, and then to top it off, my Dr moved and it made it very hard to keep my appointments.

Now, to the rest of you people that think I am doing this for attention... Bravo.. you saw right through me, my God.. I should be ashamed of myself.. Oh shit, I am so embarrassed, (is that what you wanted me to say?) Heh, I really Dont care what you think, I laugh though, of course I am so used to it it just blows over.. however I should point out that I will be baking some of your advices and Just go away.. I dont need you and I dont need this..

To the ones that offered me their support, I thank you, I am sorry that I cant continue here, but This just isnt for me anymore. Perhaps one day we shall meet at a convention or something, But I will not be showing my nick in the Queenzone chatroom..

Again, the start of this topic was just to have a little fun, until someone wanted to diagnose my illness.

Why am I saying this instead of just leaving.. I know that is what you are thinking.. well the truth is.. TO FUCKING PISS THE LITTLE FUCKS OFF THAT ARE ANNOYED AT ME.. hahahahahahhaahha

Good-bye and farewell..
Megamike (the whiner as called by many)


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're just like Redd Foxx - "This is the big one! Here I come!", while clutching at your chest. We're waiting for the final one, but you just won't deliver.

You'll be back, just like every other time.

DoctorNine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 213 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 22:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lady_Cool_Cat wrote:

<font color=darkblue>Megamike wrote:

Thats right.. I am done doing the exit post gag.. in fact, this time I am leaving without doing an exit post..

It's Ok. If you want, you can keep doing it. I thought it was funny. But I'll bet you anything Lepper is very,very happy. I don't think he liked it very much...


I don't mind either. I also found it kind of funny, actually... anyway, have fun with whatever you're doing instead of being on QZ.

L


"What has it cost you? What have you won? The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons; it was always within you, it will always continue, and it shouldn't surprise you at all." ~B. Joel
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 05, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know...if you consider it such a shithole...you CAN do things to make it better. Mike's frequent "I'm leaving, no really guys, I really am leaving, why won't you believe me? Haha I was only kidding, boy you should have seen the looks on your faces! I really got you, and you know what, it's so funny because it's so fresh and exciting!" posts are just a bore, and they just reek of attention whoring. I'm sure that Mike is a great guy to talk to and all that - really, I'm sure we all are - but there has to be a more creative way to express yourself than by posting nonsense.

It's a bit like what had been going on with Hem ages back - he would keep us updated on every little thing he had been doing, even telling us what brand of lunch meat he was putting on his sandwich and if he was spreading the mustard clockwise or counterclockwise. Thankfully, Hem has stopped that and he started posting good stuff...although he seems to have stopped now for whatever reason, but hey, that's his choice.

Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of us out there who could benefit from posting less and maybe even thinking about what we write before we hit "post message" - I know I'm one of them, which is why I've cut back severely on the amount that I write. But Mike could really be a valuable member of the board, except that his only contribution are ego-trips about why he's leaving and then getting pissy when we all collectively sigh and call his bluff.

And I've asked this before, but if you consider QZ such a shithole, why do you stay around? Your presence doesn't annoy me, and your posts don't piss me off, so you can't claim that you stick around to piss me off. Firstly, and this is specifically for Dirt Queen, you haven't even been here that long, but you seem to have knowledge to contribute, even if it is very opinionated (I'm not saying that's a bad thing - I'm opinionated myself). You can really be a big part of the solution, if only you weren't so down on the site that you belong to.

It's really something everyone should consider.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 05, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I always enjoy your posts Lester!

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!