Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Something that was

forum rss feed
Author

Red_Special227 user not visiting Queenzone.com

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Feb 05, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello all,
I'm in the US and so news and video, etc. get here a little late. I just heard Paul Rodgers and Queen do the Hall of Fame and I have to agree with most, I hate how it sounded. Brian has gotten much better and Roger T. still rocks but Paul's voice is so unappealing. I can't stand it, I was going to go see them in concert but he can't hit the notes Freddie could, and they even need more guitarist and drummers and singers, it'd just a waste of money to see something that was....

Oh take me, take me, take me I'm your play-thing now!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 08 Feb 05, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"a little late"? Seems like US is in another galaxy then...

Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My advice is to visit Queenzone and QOL religiously. I'm American and I keep up just fine. (Although the G4 BoRhap thing caught me off guard and I've yet to see it)

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's odd that you didn't know about the tour until now. I'm in the US and the radio stations I listen to have been talking about it and I've gotten e-mails from a few music websites, too. But just regularly visit Queenzone, Queenonline or even Brian's soapbox and you won't get shocked again. :)

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gunpowder Gelatine wrote:

That's odd that you didn't know about the tour until now. I'm in the US and the radio stations I listen to have been talking about it and I've gotten e-mails from a few music websites, too.
Same here! We even have one D.J. who I've NEVER heard a kind word from say that he hopes beyond hope that we'll see them here in the states, Then he played a couple of choice Queen tunes followed by "All right Now". Needless to say, I was shocked!

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel