forum rss feed
Author

Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Feb 05, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This belongs here apparently!

http://forums.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=17900&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Chom own mudder fukker.
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 08 Feb 05, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL! I almost posted the same thing when i read that. :P

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
foxxy_moron user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 618 posts

Posted: 08 Feb 05, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~_*-+_Let us cling together as the years go by..._+-*_~
We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

I don't think any of the Queen members would make it on their own. I hate ignorant Freddie purists who thought he didn't need Queen. Freddie's great and all (obviously) but John, Brian and Roger were just as important as he was to Queen. I'm sure Freddie would have thought the same.

Queen has always been a collective force of 4 brilliant, talented and gifted musicians. I also hate people who think Queen was only Freddie!! He was never the leader of this group and all 4 of them contributed to Queen. Also think that none of them would have made it on their own. They had the magical chemistry of what makes a great band.....superb vocalist, great theatrics, great stage presence, firm belief in what they were doing, brilliant guitar sound and excellent rhythm section. Brian & Roger are simply brilliant musicians, Freddie the greatest frontman ever and John the great bassist. That's all I have to say.

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.