Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen, made in heaven DVD, The worst ever dvd???

forum rss feed
Author

queenlegends user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 75 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I purchased this dvd and watched it, my reaction was that it was crap! I even took the dvd back. The music videos on it are appolling and distasteful. The first track, I was born to love you is just sheer rubbish and Too much love will kill you is just an embarresment aswell as heavon for everyone. There are a few highlights like let me live etc but isnt this just one of the worst queen dvd packages ever released?

Love Kills, drills you through you're Heart, Love Kills, Tears you right apart..
« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well it's not great but it isn't that awful.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4630 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 05, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just wait till you see "Queen - Magic Moments" DVD. Its the pits. Just as well its unauthorised.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 05, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What were you awaiting for?

It's a little bit better (not much better, but different at least) than another one collage video by DoRO.

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 05, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I must be one of those few people who actually enjoy watching something original instead of all those boring live clips that are on GVH1...

That's the low point of the Queen DVDs so far, and I don't regret for a moment that I've loaned it to somebody more than a year ago.

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 10 Feb 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:

What were you awaiting for?

It's a little bit better (not much better, but different at least) than another one collage video by DoRO.

i totaly agree!! that dvd is terrible, winters tale vid on there is like a promo for a holiday in switzeland, and i also think queen should think hard about future docu-dvd's instead of showing the same 2sec clips from the magic years or whatever, i love the greatest hits 2dvd, law dvd is great too,

oo la la