Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Nikki Sixx Quote

forum rss feed
Author

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Feb 05, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's a quote from Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue's bassist. I got it from the Feb. 10 2005 issue of Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone: You mention in Motley Crue's bio "The Dirt" that culy-haired guys can't rock. What about Robert Plant?

Nikki: You know, I'm not the biggest fan. Why aren't Queen and AC/DC thought of on the level of Zeppelin? Zeppelin were derived from the blues and really didn't go much farther. AC/DC carved out an original, never-heard-before sound. And Queen- goddamn, man, fucking Queen II will knock your dick in the dirt every time.

For some reason, though I do like Led Zeppelin, that made me smile.

"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 12 Feb 05, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah he said that right xD

Killed by drones.
Roy Queen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 221 posts

Posted: 03 Mar 05, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, and the description of Queen II are so correct so correct!

heyheyheyhey, it was the DNA...
LittQueenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 03 Mar 05, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian has commented on this on his website.....he says this is his favorite quote!!! Brian does like Motley Crue - he has said he has! I am following the Crue on the Texas legs of their tour......can't frickin' wait!!!!!!!!!!!

GO, GO, GO LITTLE QUEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtney user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 10 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 05, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh YES!!! I loved when Nikki said that!! :-) Motley Crue RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did see that, when Brian said he would LOVE to see them while on the Crue's tour!! BTW: Is anyone going to Motley's concert!? It will be a BLAST!!

Monte: Liquorice Years user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 674 posts

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i love Motley crue!!! they are so hot!! and i really really really want to go to their concert, but they wont tour to australia unless theres a petition so sign it!!! www.fasterlouder.com.au nikki sixx is a sex god! so is tommy! so is vince! so is mick (in a pale kinda way). i love them all, and i just got their red white and crue album...its hot!! i love if i die tomorrow, ill stop rambling....sign the petition!!

Cheer up emo kid!

Courtney user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 10 posts

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are AWESOME!! I signed!! You should also post this in their official website, motley.com!! Everyone is sooo great on there and Nikki talks with us aswell!! :) Aren't they ALL hot!? You should see them in person!!! They are everywhere around here, on the news, tv shows, it's great.... they are touring Europe this summer aswell!! 'if I die tomm.', I love that one, have you seen the video for it?