Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Greatest Video Hits III?

forum rss feed
Author

KenJ_1986 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 75 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Feb 05, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, I'm just beginning to "beef up" my Queen collection, and I recently purchased Greatest Video Hits I & II DVD's. I noticed there were many great videos (from Innuendo mostly) unaccounted for. Does anyone know if there is going to be a Greatest Video Hits III? I have been dying to have a real comprehensive Queen music video collection on DVD because of the relative longetivity of DVD media. It is very hard to find Queen DVD's in the USA!

-KenJ
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 05, 02:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I coulda cried when there weren't Innuendo tracks on my GHII. I mean - they were there on the CD! But not the DVD? Oh well - they'd better make the 3rd one well worth the wait (and for god's sake I hope they don't heap it with QUEEN + stuff. Yuck - just gimme Innuendo thanks).

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 05, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KenJ, as an American, I must let you in on a secret: Amazon.com

agneepath! 11994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1132 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 05, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GVH 3 will be released sometime this year... according to Brian it was put on hold last year.

KenJ_1986 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 75 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 05, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agneepath! wrote:

GVH 3 will be released sometime this year... according to Brian it was put on hold last year.

YES! Thank you! I will be eagerly (impatiently and obsessively) waiting for its release!

-KenJ
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 05, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oooooohhhh.... I am a spooky ghost... and I must tell you... that the ghosts of Johnny Cash and Freddie Mercury have joined forces... and are coming ... for YOU... this IS your final warning... oooohhh

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
the oppositionist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 882 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 05, 09:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I cant wait for this one. I know alot of fans hated the work of the torpedos, but i love some of those arty videos.

melinadeacon@queenzone.com