Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Acoustic Guitar

forum rss feed
Author

rubenrl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Feb 05, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really like those calm momments when Brian sits and takes the Spanish guitar, the rest of the group come closer to the audience and the play some songs in a beautiful simple manner.

They created a special feeling, a very enjoyable mood where the clapping and the singing of the audience is audible and part of the songs.

I like all the songs I´ve heard this way:

Love of my life
Is this the World that we created?
´39
Dreamer´s ball

Hello Mary Lou
(You´re so square) Babe I don´t care
Imagine

I don´t know if they did more, can you help me?

Anyway, I suppose they´ll play Love of my life at the very least in the Tour (I can´t wait to hear it!) but do you think there should / will be more?

Since people of this board know a lot more than I do of Queen and music in general, can you think of any song of the albums Queen never played live that they could be done this way?

Now that I´m thinking they played Say it´s not true in the 46664 concert (is that a Queen song?... it sounded wonderful in Roger´s voice anyway.

Well, it´s time I stop writing... I have too much time and all I can think of is the upcoming Tour, I´d appreciate answers.

*JAZZ* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 240 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*snort*

rock on and peace out.

www.mrbb.net/f2/queen.html VISIT LINDA'S SITE!! (not mine) Lindaofthevalley. :-)
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i can't recall other songs, but i'm quite sure we will listen Love of my life sung by Pal feat. the Crowd ;)

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.