here I go again for the 3rd time today...
Not definite, especially:
1. Unclear; vague.
2. Lacking precise limits: an indefinite leave of absence.
3. Uncertain; undecided: indefinite about their plans
1. A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break: “We are likely to be disconcerted by... hiatuses of thought” (Edmund Wilson).
2. Linguistics. A slight pause that occurs when two immediately adjacent vowels in consecutive syllables are pronounced, as in reality and naive.
3. Anatomy. A separation, aperture, fissure, or short passage in an organ or body part.
(yes I included the last 2 definitions casue I 'm a smart ass)
I 'm sure if they were breaking up they wouldn't have worded it "indefinite hiatus"....
take a english lesson (or visit dictionary.com) before you get upset. I'm not saying this cause I'm in disbelief, I'm simply stating people are misinterpreting the message.
"the radio's playin Queen, and we're rockin out" - saves the day