Forums > Personal > Who thinks there are some people here who need to CHILL OUT?

forum rss feed
Author

bellydancer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 246 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 05, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, yes everyone has freedom of speech BUT after reading some of the recent topics posted, which in my opinion are complete and utter "waste of space", I think there are lot of immature people here who need to really go to something like MSN chat where all the other jueviniles hang out. And unfortunately, I'm not talking about the actual teenagers either, who on the most seemed to be quite well behaved - I think we know who I'm referring to. I should think that we members who are adults should lead by example for the teenagers on how to behave in an appropriate way. I don't mean we need to behave like nuns & monks here or not enjoy ourselves, God forbid, but there is a certain level of EXCESSIVE foul language and topics that goes beyond the boundary and really isn't necessary at this website. The certain persons I'm referring to, you of course are entitled to express yourself that way, but if you thought about the reactions that you get from most members after posting such topics, then you should realise its not really appreciated or welcome here and if you want to continue that sort of thing, take it somewhere else.

Whilst this may be the Personal Forum, surely we can think of more interesting ways to communicate with each other rather than trashing people or creating inane topics. Aren't we supposed to be a united group here because we all have a similar interest?

I'm sure I'll cop some criticism from the very people I'm talking about BUT at the end of the day, I'm only voicing my opinion. And a message for THOSE people I'm referring to, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourseleves, you might think these things are amusing but most people don't. I'm sure your mothers didn't raise you that way - in fact I'm sure they would give you a smack in the head if they saw the garbage you were writing. If you were my child, I'd scrub your mouths out with soap.

"Everybody knows that rock attained perfection in 1974-its a scientific fact" Homer Simpson
English Bowman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 82 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 04:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hear, Hear.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You use a lot of words, but what are you exactly trying to tell me/us? To what topics are you referring to? If you really want to express your opinion here than try to be a bit more specific.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God I'm glad you weren't here when Jake Britt was Queenzone's major pest.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i just can't stand too rude posts...the rest is ok.

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.
Brimon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 571 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry_UK wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

I remember those days well

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/9606/teacup5qd.jpg>

A storm in a teacup.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Your talents are endless Barry!

;)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Leppar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 236 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn right bellydancer, too many uptight people in queenzone.

Don't call me gigolo, don't call me Casanova

Just call me on the phone and baby come on over!
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser,

Are you aware of Barry's REAL talents???

;)

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leppar wrote:

Damn right bellydancer, too many uptight people in queenzone.

who yer calling uptight? yer f**ker? just you f**king come round here and call me uptight you t**t - anyone else want some

;-)

go deo na h√Čireann
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry_UK wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

I remember those days well

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/9606/teacup5qd.jpg>

barry my friend!! i love ya pics, ya humour is similar to mine except mines sleazy lolllll

oo la la
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Buddy Biancalana wrote:

Lisser,

;)

OHHHH YEAHHHH!! I know his REAL talents!! I won't say how I know though.

Don't hate the player Buddy, hate the game!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Buddy Biancalana wrote:

Lisser,

;)

OHHHH YEAHHHH!! I know his REAL talents!! I won't say how I know though.

Don't hate the player Buddy, hate the game!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery

Posted: 25 Feb 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for those who agree with me. As for The Miracle, I don't see why you don't understand what I am talking about. I don't particularly wish to mention specific people or specific topics as surely it is quite obvious if you look on the Personal forum board at the moment or even in the past six months who the offenders are in relation to posting topics which are just too overboard when it comes to the foul language or ridiculous subjects.

You may say that by me writing this that I'm looking for a fight, which is not my intention, but by not directly pointing the finger, I'm simply expressing an opinion and as my topic posted asks, I am purely wondering who may agree with me.

"Everybody knows that rock attained perfection in 1974-its a scientific fact" Homer Simpson
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="whitesmoke">bambam wrote:

I believe that March of The Dirt Queen was promptly zapped. Sorry for the mention, but it has to be said.

Wow, I wouldn't have noticed until you mentioned that. But I guess it was kind of necessary. I hate how people think it's okay to swear at others and demean them just because we're online and not in the real world. There's no reason to do that to somebody just because you think they've asked a stupid question or you don't agree with their opinion, which has been happening too often. After all, this is just a messageboard!

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gunpowder Gelatine wrote:

<font color="whitesmoke">bambam wrote:

I believe that March of The Dirt Queen was promptly zapped. Sorry for the mention, but it has to be said.

Wow, I wouldn't have noticed until you mentioned that. But I guess it was kind of necessary. I hate how people think it's okay to swear at others and demean them just because we're online and not in the real world. There's no reason to do that to somebody just because you think they've asked a stupid question or you don't agree with their opinion, which has been happening too often. After all, this is just a messageboard!

i agree!!! :)

oo la la
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree too. :o). Why can't we all be happy? lol

Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 08:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think...umm...lemonade, anyone? :-)

Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Linda, if it was the case of me just "moaning about a few nasty words" then even I would be telling myself to chill out! I don't have a problem with people swearing at all (I do it myself), jeez I'm 38 and I've been around the traps and I don't behave like a nun and don't expect anyone else to.

What the problem here is:-

a) Certain people seem to make a consistent habit of insulting and abusing people, often with excessive foul language involved. Its not nice, its not appropriate and its not necessary. I've seen quite a few topics now where people have told these offenders to lay off the abuse.

b) Certain people's level of amusement for themselves is down in the gutter. As I mentioned before, there are plenty of websites out there that a generated specifically for people to post the lowest form of drivel they can think of - so don't post it here because its quite obvious that most people here don't appreciate it.

There has been a post in the last day or two relating to cloud9 which pretty much says the same. And others are agreeing there too.

Linda its simple. Many people I'm sure come here for different reasons, but I'd bet that this a place where people go to relax, have some fun and enjoy themselves. Possibly looking for friendship amongst others who have a common bond with them? Why should we on a whole be subjected to the few who decide that its their mission in life to be infernal pests on a website? Because unfortunately, that's what they are, vermin. I'm sorry to have to resort to insults but there is NO excuse for their disgusting behaviour.

1quen_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 05, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bellydancer wrote:

Linda, if it was the case of me just "moaning about a few nasty words" then even I would be telling myself to chill out! I don't have a problem with people swearing at all (I do it myself), jeez I'm 38 and I've been around the traps and I don't behave like a nun and don't expect anyone else to.

What the problem here is:-

a) Certain people seem to make a consistent habit of insulting and abusing people, often with excessive foul language involved. Its not nice, its not appropriate and its not necessary. I've seen quite a few topics now where people have told these offenders to lay off the abuse.

b) Certain people's level of amusement for themselves is down in the gutter. As I mentioned before, there are plenty of websites out there that a generated specifically for people to post the lowest form of drivel they can think of - so don't post it here because its quite obvious that most people here don't appreciate it.

There has been a post in the last day or two relating to cloud9 which pretty much says the same. And others are agreeing there too.

Linda its simple. Many people I'm sure come here for different reasons, but I'd bet that this a place where people go to relax, have some fun and enjoy themselves. Possibly looking for friendship amongst others who have a common bond with them? Why should we on a whole be subjected to the few who decide that its their mission in life to be infernal pests on a website? Because unfortunately, that's what they are, vermin. I'm sorry to have to resort to insults but there is NO excuse for their disgusting behaviour.
I wonder how Linda will take it.

Fuck them darling, if they just don't get.

- Freddie Mercury