Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Roger Taylor and Nikki Sixx

forum rss feed
Author

Monte: Liquorice Years user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 674 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 05, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bahahahaha! i just read Motley Crues bio "the dirt" and theres a story in there where Nikki Sixx (and Tommy Lee i think...) meet Roger, and they snort cocaine together. im not sure if Roger did the coke, but it wouldnt surprise me. And then later, once Nikki was coked out of his brain, he pissed on some guys jacket (he introduced nikki and tommy to roger). i laughed for ages about that!!! and it says that Tommy LOVES Roger, and i was really proud.... my two favourite bands snorted coke together... i only have to ask one thing, now... WHY WASNT I THERE!!! i could of joined and got lucky with the three of them!!!! thats my dream come true, and i was heartbroken.... *wipes away tear*


***

Cheer up emo kid!

***
Ellie79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 05, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some fans are convinced,according to the book"As it began",that none of Queen has never tried to snort cocaine or take several drugs..But I'm sure it has to be the opposite..I'm not sure about Brian and John,but I'm quite convinced that Freddie and Roger used to do it sometimes,even just for fun...They've been too involved into their"rockstar lifestyle",so I wouldn't be surprized at all,too..But I think you're talking about the early Eigthies,don't you?When did it happen?Thanx!:)

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 05, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IT'S A THREE YEAR OLD FUCKING BOOK!

Why the hell must we have this thread every time some 9 year old finally persuades their mother to let them read this book?

Ellie79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 05, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why are you getting annoyed about that?We're just having a"chat"(supposed to be friendly..)and in my opinion people could choose the thread they like to post..May you don't agree with me but that's the way I think..

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I look forward to your responding the same way to the next five threads on the subject...

Ellie79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

I look forward to your responding the same way to the next five threads on the subject...
Don't worry my dear,I'll surely write something again,even in my rough English..:/

Monte: Liquorice Years user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 674 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

IT'S A THREE YEAR OLD FUCKING BOOK!

Why the hell must we have this thread every time some 9 year old finally persuades their mother to let them read this book?


heres the funny thing, dipshit...im 16 and i only just heard of motley crue, because none of my family or friends are into music. so heres a comeback you cant complain about: hey, SHUTUP!!!! (gets them everytime). if you dont like motley crue, get over, because i probably dont like some bands you listen to. i love queen...and i love motley, and i love AC/DC...have you got a problem with any of that? because if you do.... I'll probably kick your arse, because thats the type of person i am. respect my music and thoughts, and I'll respect yours.


***

Cheer up emo kid!

***
Courtney user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 10 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Monte: Liqourice Years wrote:

Bahahahaha! i just read Motley Crues bio "the dirt" and theres a story in there where Nikki Sixx (and Tommy Lee i think...) meet Roger, and they snort cocaine together. im not sure if Roger did the coke, but it wouldnt surprise me. And then later, once Nikki was coked out of his brain, he pissed on some guys jacket (he introduced nikki and tommy to roger). i laughed for ages about that!!! and it says that Tommy LOVES Roger, and i was really proud.... my two favourite bands snorted coke together... i only have to ask one thing, now... WHY WASNT I THERE!!! i could of joined and got lucky with the three of them!!!! thats my dream come true, and i
was heartbroken.... *wipes away tear*


I am with you!! I love 'The Dirt'!! How did you like it!? That guys jacket was Robin Zander from Cheap Trick! Hahaha. Ya.... the Crue really LOVES Queen and I love it!! Are you going to their brilliant concert when they visit Aust.?

Ellie79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Monte: Liqourice Years wrote:

Penetration_Guru wrote:

IT'S A THREE YEAR OLD FUCKING BOOK!

Why the hell must we have this thread every time some 9 year old finally persuades their mother to let them read this book?


heres the funny thing, dipshit...im 16 and i only just heard of motley crue, because none of my family or friends are into music. so heres a comeback you cant complain about: hey, SHUTUP!!!! (gets them everytime). if you dont like motley crue, get over, because i probably dont like some bands you listen to. i love queen...and i love motley, and i love AC/DC...have you got a problem with any of that? because if you do.... I'll probably kick your arse, because thats the type of person i am. respect my music and thoughts, and I'll respect yours.
Good answer Monte!!I completely agree with you!!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 05, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ahhh, the "Hey, SHUTUP!" argument....

OK, I've been listening to the Crue since before you were born (ditto AC/DC as it happens), and if you go back and re-read what I wrote, at no stage did I suggest there was any kind of music you should or shouldn't listen to.

Now, whatever your age, you are, I assume, capable of noticing the copyright date in the book, or on Amazon, and then having the intelligence to figure out that SOMEONE on here has probably noticed this previously.

It's not about age, it's about intelligence.