Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > This is the month!!!

forum rss feed
Author

GregM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 141 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 05, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know this goes without saying, but it just occured to me that it's now March...and that IN LESS THAN A MONTH the first lucky few are going to have plenty to tell us about!

Now how the hell am I going to be able to wait until May???

Greg

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GregM wrote:

I know this goes without saying, but it just occured to me that it's now March...and that IN LESS THAN A MONTH the first lucky few are going to have plenty to tell us about!

Greg

You and me too!! I'll have to wait until May 7th!! According to QOL, they will have clips of the rehearsals soon so this may wet your appetite.

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
RohemianBapsody user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 560 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Only 3 week to go on Monday to the first concert.

I CANNOT WAIT ....

Keep Good Company
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 07:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ditto! YAY!! ;-)

Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We-Are-The-Champions wrote:

GregM wrote:

Greg

You and me too!! I'll have to wait until May 7th!! According to QOL, they will have clips of the rehearsals soon so this may wet your appetite.

Hi we are the champions i take it you're going to cardiff to see queen and also that your welsh ,great i'm also welsh and i live in south wales not far from cardiff yeah i've had my tickets a while now and i'm just itching with excitement can't wait.

Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 05, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BRENDA wrote:

We-Are-The-Champions wrote:

GregM wrote:

Greg

Hi we are the champions i take it you're going to cardiff to see queen and also that your welsh ,great i'm also welsh and i live in south wales not far from cardiff yeah i've had my tickets a while now and i'm just itching with excitement can't wait.

Hi, yes I'm Welsh and proud of it. I'll be at Cardiff on the 7th. To try and get my tickets for as cheap as possible..decided to pick up at box office on day of gig!

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.