Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Irish queenzoners gathering

forum rss feed
Author

Aisha Sweetness user not visiting Queenzone.com
Aisha Sweetness
Bohemian: 458 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 05, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi all I'm sure your all as excited as i am about the forthcoming irish gig, so glad they decided that we matter,If any of you's would like to meet up for a gossip/chat before or after the gig it would be great if we could arrange a meeting place,there's not alot of bars around the point so maybe in town,Post your suggestions and we will try to organise something. xxx

~You call me sweet like i'm some kind of cheese~

www.myspace.com/aishasweetness

www.myspace.com/eathamsandwich
pirrakitas user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 05, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, you can count on me, a Spaniard Queen fan living in Dublin for the last 7 years. I have tickets for Munich, Vienna, and looking forward to get good ones for Belfast and Dublin.

pirrakitas user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 05, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You deserve it, Linda! I was lucky enough to being working in Madrid by the time they played during the Magic tour, and that was 19 years ago! This tour is the closest I will be to that Queen concert (my first "non spanish rock group" gig, and still my best concert attendance) Freddie is gone, but I am sure that the atmosphere and the magic will be there as before!.

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 08 Mar 05, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Def going to dublin gig linda I'm From cavan but work in dublin cant wait they better announce it soon was talking to the guy that owns senital records in temple bar yesterday he is a ticket master agent and he hadn't heard anything so they haven't confirmed it he said the promoters usually send him a mail well before so i dont know when tickets are going on sale but he said he'd keep me posted.Are you living in dublin where abouts?x

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 09 Mar 05, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So who else from ireland post on queenzone i know there's me,linda,jazz and mustapha ibrahim anyone else i know there's gotta be a few more xxx let us unite and get pissed together after the gig......

Mustapha Ibrahim user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 46 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright im living in dublin and hope to get a ticket for the gig. This year is going to be a great gigging year. I say we go somewhere in Temple bar afterwards anyway cause its a saturday that the gig is on. Does anyone know what the expected demand is going to be like cause i might not have the money tomorrow.

Empty spaces what are we living for ?

SHOW MUST GO ON!
Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Linda how do you know what tickets you got already????? Block c is good if you get them up the front end i was sitting in the middle of the first block c nearest the stage for velvet revolver and i have some spectacular photo's so i hope to get the same seats for queen.Did you get your presale code would it be worth booking with this or going into the shops?

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mustapha sorry man no offence but i work in temple bar and hate going out drinking there cause it's full of drunk tourists and stag and hen parties but there are lots of good bars around the city centre esp on georges st.

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got my presale code today but it said on my mail that the presale starts on friday at 9.30 if you already bought them does that mean i can book them now if i have a credit card.What row did you get do you know i was sitting in row f for velvet revolver and they were brilliant.x

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No i haven't bought tickets yet cause i thought the pre sale only started tomorrow, can i buy them on the link sent to me by queen online now? i always get into the point with my ditigal camera so i would try with other recording stuff as long as you can conseal it.

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What link did you buy them on cause the link they gave me doesn't say anything about the irish date. sorry for being such a bimbo about all this i'm just freakin iut that i wont get a ticket.

sarah_watkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 151 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You could buy the tickets today through a phone number if you are a fan club member. If not, the sale starts tomorrow for those with a QOL presale code so when you try the link tomorrow it should work.

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks guys for all your help fingers crossed for the morning.It says 9.30 but on entertainment.ie it says 8 so il start trying then.I'm so excited...

IlColosso user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 05, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there!
I'm going from Argentina to London, and hopefully I'll get mines to Belfast and Dublin too, to make now a bit more worthy the trip. I'll trip alone, and would love to meet somebody there, not to be so lonely and also because it is a nice chance for doing some friends for a few days at least. Would you welcome me? Thank you. César

César Bárabino

www.queenweb.com.ar

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just purchased mines for Belfast and Dublin. God, I've spent money on them... So, I'll definitely be there!!! It would be my first trip out of this country - so I wonder it would be a nice adventure.
Can you start helping me a bit? Do you know any website were I can check for ways to get from London to Belfast and then to Dublin ? Please! Of course I'll do my checking, but, if somebody can give a word, much better! I would love to meet fans from other countries too. I know the sensation for you may be different, as Queen is a more... real thing for british. But in Argentina, since 1992 that Brian came with his BTTL tour (when I was only 10 and didn't like them too much to see him) Queen is only a band that appears in records, videos... etc. Only a memory. This May I know I'll make that feeling change for me at least! Ok, so, any of you have MSN messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ... or gets to the IRC to have a chat? I would love to. Thanks!!

César Bárabino

www.queenweb.com.ar

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 05:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ohh, by the way, I've got standing for both... and have a Tiered seating I guess, for London. If you'll be on the same, let me know.

César Bárabino

www.queenweb.com.ar
Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HEY GUYS Q'D FROM 8.30 IN STEPHENS GREEN TICKETMASTER I WAS 3RD IN LINE THERE WAS ABOUT 20 IN THE Q THEY OPENED AT 9 AT ABOUT 9.30 THEY TOLD US THAT THE TICKETS WERE NOT ON SALE TILL 10.30 SO I SAID FUCK THIS AND WENT DOWN TO SOUND CELLAR AND HE HAD ABOUT 50 ALREADY PRE PRINTED AND I GOT THE FRONT BALCONY SEAT 4,5,6+7 I AM SO EXCITED THE MORALOF THE STORY IS THE BIG GUYS ARE LAZY THE SMALL MAN IS ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD.
***LINDA IF YOU HAVE BALCONY TICKETS THEY WONT LET YOU INTO THE STANDING AREA UNLESS YOU ARRANGE WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY HAS A STANDING TICKET TO COME OUT AND MEET YOU WITH A STANDING TICKET FROM SOMEONE THEY KNOW(if you know what i mean) WHO IS GOING WITH YOU? I'M BRINGING MY BOYFRIEND AND GOT TICKETS FOR MY BROTHER MY MUM AND MY AUNT AND UNCLE SO IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR I WANT THEM ALL TO EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC...

Aisha Sweetness

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IL COLOSSO I WOULD RECOMMEMD www.ryanair.ie or www.aerlingus.ie for flights from london to belfast to dublin there the cheapest airline companies.HOPE you get sorted c u at the gig xx

Voice of Reason 2014 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1058 posts

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Cesar,

I would recommend:

easyjet.com

for London to Belfast. You can fly from Luton, Gatwick or Stansted.

Ryanair and Aer Lingus don't fly to Belfast.

Enjoy your trip to the UK and Ireland!

"Build your muscles as your body decays!"
Voice of Reason 2014 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1058 posts

Posted: 11 Mar 05, 06:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Aisha!

Well done - good to hear Tommy Tigue is still on the ball!

"Build your muscles as your body decays!"