Forums > Queen - General Discussion > i want to break free: john deacon and roger taylor

forum rss feed
Author

written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 05, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol....well i think Roger looks more like a girl than John does in the video. Because Roger is girl-faced and quite small and thin, so he's very convincing in the video - that's why he's sooooo funny in it...if i'd see that little school girl in the street, i'd totally think she's a real girl:)

yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts

Posted: 13 Mar 05, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange>Mr Brittas</bold> wrote:

written_in_the_stars wrote:

lol....well i think Roger looks more like a girl than John does in the video. Because Roger is girl-faced and quite small and thin, so he's very convincing in the video - that's why he's sooooo funny in it...if i'd see that little school girl in the street, i'd totally think she's a real girl:)

It's quite funny. My friends in my class saw a picture of him in the video and actually thought he was a girl and started saying stuff like she's fit and i wouldn't mind f***ing her etc...
You should have seen thier faces when the teacher said it was a bloke! They went red. All of them! It doesn't sound funny when it's said but if you were there when it happened it was funny!

LOL!! Hehe, I wish i was there to see their faces!!

Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

1quen_fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 13 Mar 05, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah! I think Roger looks more like a school girl than any of 'em!

Fuck them darling, if they just don't get.

- Freddie Mercury

Posted: 13 Mar 05, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange>Mr Brittas</bold> wrote:

written_in_the_stars wrote:

It's quite funny. My friends in my class saw a picture of him in the video and actually thought he was a girl and started saying stuff like she's fit and i wouldn't mind f***ing her etc...
You should have seen thier faces when the teacher said it was a bloke! They went red. All of them! It doesn't sound funny when it's said but if you were there when it happened it was funny!

OMG... So gross !!!!! :))))I wish I were there to see that, their faces must've been HILARIOUS... You must have burst out in laugh when you saw them going all red !...

nasty_queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts

Posted: 13 Mar 05, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well everyone reckons Roger looks like a girl but i thought i was the only one who thought John looks like a girl too. Maybe Roger gets more attention because he actually looks like a PRETTY girl, while John looks like an unattractive old lady.

"The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. Glamour is part of us, and we want to be dandy." - Freddie Mercury
Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when i first saw it, i thought roger was hot! (I'm Straight)

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
Matti user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1619 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 21:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought Rog. was hot too. Lol. I love that video.

Total Blam Blam
Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah....Roger is what I am talking about...just me, him in his "I want to break Free" outfit, and a can of axle grease...

This would take place across Liberace's rhinestone piano..and...

Wait a minute, (100% straight here)

I guess that ugly girl pushing the vacuum at the beginning will have to do?

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger's just got the natural ability to look like a girl, especially in the seventies with his long hair. He even grew a beard in the early days to stop being mistaken as a woman!

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seeing Roger as a woman, especially in that video would be enough to make me consider becoming lesbian or at least bi. God he was hot. Early days too with the long hair, but John had the best look in the early days.
British men in drag has always been a fetish of mine. Take Eric Idle for instance, in the early days of Monty Python's Flying Circus. Now there was a man that could work a dress and a falsetto! :P

"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM

Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now Brian, no one talks about Brian in a nightgown. Reminds me of my granny!

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
bellydancer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 246 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And what about Roger in Freddie's "Great Pretender" video?? He looks quite sexy in his frock!

"Everybody knows that rock attained perfection in 1974-its a scientific fact" Homer Simpson

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah i agree, but I think he's way more hot in the I want to break free video. Yeah, he's SO sexy in IWTBF (i'm straight, by the way) !.... I like when he turns his head to the camera and says: God knows.... with that little sexy smile....its hilarious, i love it

Harpo_the_taylorette user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oops, double post

"But I'm A Star, Dear Boy"
Harpo_the_taylorette user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bassist08 wrote:

British men in drag has always been a fetish of mine. Take Eric Idle for instance, in the early days of Monty Python's Flying Circus. Now there was a man that could work a dress and a falsetto! :P

Blimey, I thought it was only me who found Eric Idle attractive in drag!!! You've made my day :D

"But I'm A Star, Dear Boy"
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-.- I was convinced that (Roger - in the clip) was an actual chick 'til I was fourteen. I even went as far as to wish I was as pretty as 'her'.

Freddie-B user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie-B
Deity: 2859 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 05, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Every man who has seen that video (and is straight) should buckle down to it and come to terms with their own sexuality and embarrassment and admit that they fancy Roger a bit in that video.

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 05, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Harpo_the_taylorette wrote:

bassist08 wrote:

British men in drag has always been a fetish of mine. Take Eric Idle for instance, in the early days of Monty Python's Flying Circus. Now there was a man that could work dress and a falsetto! :P

Blimey, I thought it was only me who found Eric Idle attractive in drag!!! You've made my day :D

Wow I thought I was alone too!! I think we both need therapy of some sort or something! LOL!!

"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM

hoop-didi-didi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 05, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I reckon roger is just too damn pretty!

Down in the city just hoople and me.....