Forums > Personal > For those who actually semi-enjoy watching American Idol...

forum rss feed
Author

SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 05, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Didja hear? Mario dropped out!

:'(

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 05, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just browsing through all the pages.

A while back my dad said he heard that he dropped out cos if he did win, he would only be able to sign the recording contract with American Idol and no one else. So, I guess he did not want to limit himself to American Idol.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 05, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven't watched American Idol since the first season, but I randomly decided to turn it on last night. Why did Constantine get voted off? He seemed like a great singer!

I should probably stay far, far away from reality TV. Those shows always end up driving me crazy because the people I like never win. :)

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 05, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Constantine was one guy I'd go gay for. I really wanted him to win.

Now he's going to have tons of chicks after him. Constantine will get more pussy than a cat shelter.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 05, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Constantine will get more pussy than a cat shelter.

*LOL*
I really can't believe he went before that punk ass Scott. Who in their right mind is voting for this dude?

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 00:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott sucks...

But Constantly(a fag) can't sing.

He can't fucking sing!!

He's like a long haired "Cl(gay) Aiken"

The "speak loudly".

Thats not singing...thats 3rd rate Broadway.

Anyway, Nickelback eats sooo much corporate rock ass that, that in and of itself should have got Constantly a fag kicked off...

Thank god it did.

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
Mean Mistreater user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 482 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I admit I thought Constantine was just too dreamy :)~ He can't sing very well, but he has charisma and that sexy look that drives women wild.

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't stand Constatine. I am so happy he left. I wanted Nadia to win, but now that she's gone I want Bo or Vonzel (sp?) to win.

(Jim Rohn)
SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Now he's going to have tons of chicks after him. Constantine will get more pussy than a cat shelter.

Are you fucking SERIOUS?! Sorry, but I couldn't stand Constantine. I never quite understood what girls found so attractive about him. He had yellow teeth, greasy hair, and a really annoying butt chin! Cleft chins work for some guys- not him. Although I didn't expect him to go the other night, (I thought Scott was going to go), I definitely didn't want him to win. Scott better go next.

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Constantine will get more pussy than a cat shelter.

*LOL*
I really can't believe he went before that punk ass Scott. Who in their right mind is voting for this dude?

Scott didn't get votes for being a good singer, but he got'em thanks to the "pity vote" or more like the "vote to piss off Simon".

After Scott's performance Simon said to Scott that he should pack his bags, and I'm sure that's what motivated people to vote for Scott.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SergeantPepperDG wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Are you fucking SERIOUS?! Sorry, but I couldn't stand Constantine. I never quite understood what girls found so attractive about him. He had yellow teeth, greasy hair, and a really annoying butt chin! Cleft chins work for some guys- not him. Although I didn't expect him to go the other night, (I thought Scott was going to go), I definitely didn't want him to win. Scott better go next.

How about Justin Guarini? That dude wasn't just ugly, he was FUGLY! He had this ugly ass afro that made him look like he had pubes on his head, and a smile like Julia Roberts.

Now back to Constantine, I can see why girls like him because if I was a girl Constantine might be the kind of guy who makes my panties wet. Then again I'm a straight guy (I think), so I don't have much of an opinion on Constantine, but part of me wishes I looked like him.

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I totally agree with Dana. I don't think he's attractive at all. Not to mention, he does this weird thing where he squinches his eyes (probably assuming he's so hot) and ugh. It just makes me want to be sick.

(Jim Rohn)
Erin

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

SergeantPepperDG wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Now back to Constantine, I can see why girls like him because if I was a girl Constantine might be the kind of guy who makes my panties wet. Then again I'm a straight guy (I think), so I don't have much of an opinion on Constantine, but part of me wishes I looked like him.

*LOL* My sister thinks he's hot. I'm kinda torn about what I think. The whole looking at the camera seductively thing didn't turn me on.. It just made me laugh.
I'm not sure Scott got the pity vote this time. Normally, at this point, when Simon says "pack your bags," the person is gone. I just cannot even believe that he wasn't in the bottom 3. And now I wonder if Bo will lose his votes for Smoking Gun drug thing.

What's up with Scott_Mercury and the "fag" references?? Hello...you ARE a QUEEN fan...are you not?

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SCOTT SAVOL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! :-p

Erin

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

SCOTT SAVOL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! :-p

Yo, Yo, Yo..I need dis contrack so I can buy my baby's Pampers and feed my baby's mama..

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh you are sooooooo bad Erin!!!

I love it.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and he got kicked out! YaY! The wrath of freddie befell him for destroying borhap!

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
Erin

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Förèvêr88 wrote:

and he got kicked out! YaY! The wrath of freddie befell him for destroying borhap!

I think it was the wrath of Nickleback..;-)

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I personally cannot stand Scott. Consantine, Anthony, and Bo are my personal favs. Scott should go. I have no idea how he's made it this far.

"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM

Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts

Posted: 01 May 05, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Förèvêr88 wrote:

I think it was the wrath of Nickleback..;-)

Ah, but notice how since he sang borhap, his singing went all down hill.

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.