Forums > Queen - General Discussion > eerie feeling

forum rss feed
Author

Pretty Eyes user not visiting Queenzone.com

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the other night I couldn't sleep so I put the long instrumental from made in heaven on and listened to it with headphones. About halfay between I got a weird feeling and there was a cold breeze blowing in my face like a spirit of Freddie. It was not a window open or anything like that. I wondered if that's happened to anyone b4? It's probably nothing.

Benn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1332 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get out in the daylight a bit more....... You probably just farted.

Benn
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It has to be Freddie. I'm sure he was looking for a piece of ass

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was... HIST GHOST. I've been telling you people all along, his ghost WILL come after you.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys are so bad!!

;)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

Lol, but c'om, let's have alittle bit more respect for him!
Anyway, yes, it was maybe his spirit...maybe you're the chosen one?

Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 15 Mar 05, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who knows?
I personally don't believe in that for I feel that it is hokey crap. But then again.....I haven't had one of those 'experiences' so who am I to judge? lol
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I have to say something that happened to me a few months ago. I was about to go to bed and I put that 22 minute track on Made in Heaven to fall asleep. I slowly fell asleep while it was playing, and you know at the end of the song, you can hear Freddie's voice saying: FAB'. Then, the song stops. Well at that precise moment, I woke up coughing and coughing without being able to stop. It seemed like for a second I just couldn't breathe anymore, and that made me cough. Then I tried to fall asleep again and I never thought about this anymore, since the moment I read what happened when you listened to that track. What happened to you, as for what happened to me, might just have been coincidence, or it might have been more than that... I guess we can think whatever we want about it. ;)

yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is no 'fab'. You must've been hearing his ghost. I know that whenever I listen to Track 13, he pokes his see-through ghost head through my wall, and says 'fab' at me.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 00:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, and you know what guys?
One time, when I was listening to WWRY, I heard him telling me between the lines and lyrics how he knew he was going to catch aids! Oh my god!
Cheers

*Sarcasm m'dears. Sorry if I offended you. Just trying to bring a little humor to this board*

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Pretty Eyes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He does ay 'fab' at the end of it! open ur ears!!

Mle2747 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I feel breezes when I listen to music! OMG my house is haunted by Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and DISCO MUSIC!!!!!!

Come on, be serious.

...Psycho hose beast...
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That breeze might have been in your imagination. As someone who does see, hear, and feel the dead (no joke. My house is haunted by a man who killed himself), I'm skeptical about this. I really doubt it was Freddie. I WOULD say more, but no. I don't feel like starting a war.

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

omg people...lol, i wouldnt doubt that it was his ghost (cause i do believe in ghosts) but im not sure...i think he would finally be in peace and wouldnt want to bother any of his fans...i sure wouldnt...but damn i wish he would visit me...;)

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey I was KIDDING of course he says fab. Lighten up or you MIGHT get a visit. From a spooky ghost...

<KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK>

He's here!

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:( let's respect him, shall we?

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Playful as a pussycat wrote:

:( let's respect him, shall we?

We aren't disrespecting anyone dear.
Cheers

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh give me a break. Think about it, of all the goddamn people in the world, would he really choose to go to one person listening to a song he wasn't even around for when it was released? If you were famous and dead, would you really waste your time visiting on fans to see if they're enjoying your music? Or would you rather be seeing your family and making sure they're okay? Where is the logic in Freddie contacting fans from the other side? And all those bitches who wrote books about their experiences with Freddie contacting them from the other side can get fucked - unscrupulous whores...

Benn wrote:

Get out in the daylight a bit more....... You probably just farted.

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

lol

bobo the chimp

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well you have to understand, if there is such a thing as a ghost:

1. They have an awful lot of spare time, they could check up on billions of people if they wanted to.
2. It's not as though they have to catch a cab to go from place to place - they can probably be in a billion places at once because they're a ghost - larger than life you know.

I wouldn't see Freddie's ghost visiting fans as such a ridiculous concept, if you're prepared to believe in a ghost in the FIRST place.

Doomp doomp doomp. What's that noise? It's AOBTD! And who's under your bed? FREDDIE MERCURY'S GHOST! And what's he going to do? STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!

Here comes the ghost

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 05, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Well you have to understand, if there is such a thing as a ghost:

1. They have an awful lot of spare time, they could check up on billions of people if they wanted to.
2. It's not as though they have to catch a cab to go from place to place - they can probably be in a billion places at once because they're a ghost - larger than life you know.

Some ghosts can come back and forth between living world and dead world, while others can't.

I wouldn't see Freddie's ghost visiting fans as such a ridiculous concept, if you're prepared to believe in a ghost in the FIRST place.

Trust me on this - I know heaps on ghosts and spirits and shit like that; the idea of Freddie visiting fans from beyond the grave is ludicrous. Ghosts can only really visit people they've bonded with. It's hard to explain...

Doomp doomp doomp. What's that noise? It's AOBTD! And who's under your bed? FREDDIE MERCURY'S GHOST! And what's he going to do? STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!

Here comes the ghost

XD