Forums > Queen - General Discussion > What are there star signs?

forum rss feed
Author

Pretty Eyes user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...and birth stones, lucky numbers?

Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Queen crest has all their signs. Crab = Brian (Cancer) lions = Rog and John (Leo) Virgins *semi-naked women* = Freddie (Virgo) The phoenix is there because it looks cool.

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually Zander the pheonix is there because it symbolizes eternity. It's rising out of the ashes which means rebirth a pheonix can never die.

As for birthstones ummm Freddie was born on September 5 and I was born on September 20, not the same year of course. But that would make his birthstone a Sapphire.


"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM



Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right Sapphire....I'm September 3rd.


Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 05, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wait...i thought John was the Crab and Brian was the other Lion...


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
Victoria user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 05, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John isn't crabby. Just let the guy be. Sheesh.



*honk* *honk* - Harpo
Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zander05 wrote:

The Queen crest has all their signs. Crab = Brian (Cancer) lions = Rog and John (Leo) Virgins *semi-naked women* = Freddie (Virgo) The phoenix is there because it looks cool.

Phoenix is to portray eternity, Freddie, and Queen live on, and will never die!!


Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

Lady Cool Cat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 421 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Victoria wrote:

John isn't crabby. Just let the guy be. Sheesh.

Lol, you're right! People can't understand that he's happy with retirement! If he's happy, then so am I!


Friends Will Be Friends; Life without friends is like Rock n' Roll without Queen.

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

......u totally misunderstood was i was trying to say. i said that i thought John's zodiac was the Crab (Cancer) and that Brian was the other Lion (Leo)...


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
Plengel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fred got the Pheonix from a medal he had won at some sport event at school.


You've never seen nothing like it, no never in your life. Like going up to heaven and then coming back alive.





http://plengelqueentrader.tripod.com
nasty_queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Playful as a pussycat wrote:

......u totally misunderstood was i was trying to say. i said that i thought John's zodiac was the Crab (Cancer) and that Brian was the other Lion (Leo)...


I think they were just joking...


"The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. Glamour is part of us, and we want to be dandy." - Freddie Mercury
Victoria user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 529 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Mar 05, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nasty_queenie wrote:

Playful as a pussycat wrote:

......u totally misunderstood was i was trying to say. i said that i thought John's zodiac was the Crab (Cancer) and that Brian was the other Lion (Leo)...


I think they were just joking...


Indeed, I was. ;)


*honk* *honk* - Harpo
*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Victoria wrote:

nasty_queenie wrote:

Playful as a pussycat wrote:

......u totally misunderstood was i was trying to say. i said that i thought John's zodiac was the Crab (Cancer) and that Brian was the other Lion (Leo)...


I think they were just joking...


Indeed, I was. ;)


hehe...okay...^.^


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
XcessQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 381 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Mar 05, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bassist08 wrote:

Actually Zander the pheonix is there because it symbolizes eternity. It's rising out of the ashes which means rebirth a pheonix can never die.


WHAT!?!?!?

I always thought that pheonix is Mike Moran's sign!

bassist08 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 332 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

XcessQueen wrote:

bassist08 wrote:

Actually Zander the pheonix is there because it symbolizes eternity. It's rising out of the ashes which means rebirth a pheonix can never die.


WHAT!?!?!?

I always thought that pheonix is Mike Moran's sign!


Sorry not that I've ever heard.


"The most important thing, darling, is to live a fabulous life. As long as it's fabulous, I don't care how long it is." -FM



XcessQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 381 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bassist08 wrote:


Sorry not that I've ever heard.


It was a joke, Amanda. :)

Saw your cats! :))) I'll write you soon.