Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Requests....

forum rss feed
Author

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Mar 05, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it seems as some guys are gonna ask for album's tracks soon, not only for rare ones... Don't want to offend no-one but may I give a very few of advices before you make a request?

1) Don't forget about shops, markets etc - maybe it's an old way, but CDs are still selling there!

2) Some of 12" versions are present on Hollywood Records 1991 re-releases (Scandal, I Want To Break Free, Radio GaGa, The Invisible Man...).

3) Use 'Search' button - most of requesting files have already been uploaded

4) Check this page: http://serryfunster.narod.ru/mp3s.htm before leaving a request - there are some links to the sites with good media content. I've made it especially for you guys!

Thanks!

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 05, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm still disappointed no one has responded to my WWTLF thread.

Posted: 27 Mar 05, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

I'm still disappointed no one has responded to my WWTLF thread.

I replied the first and other replies came immediately! Feel free to ask me to bring replies to your posts, Lester :)

Wombat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 71 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 05, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

good links i could send you more. huge mp3 sites can be add?

Posted: 28 Mar 05, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No. Since these 'huge mp3 sites' contains officialy released tracks I don't want to link them though there is a lot of such Russian sites where you can find even the whole Freddie's solo box set! About other links - e-mail me, I'll check 'em and add. By the way I'll try to add a couple of links soon, so watch that page for updates.

Posted: 29 Mar 05, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the links you've sent me, Wombat, I'll check them as soon as it possible. I've updated http://serryfunster.narod.ru/mp3s.htm and there are some links to The Cross media files in different formats, some rare Roger's stuff is present too. So maybe you'd find 'Keep A Knockin' there, I dunno. But their ftp-server could be unavailable sometimes, and site is on Russian, but you're ukranian and I hope you didn't forget Russian language :)