Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Help - name of this book??

forum rss feed
Author

dreamwatch user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there!

I'm new here, and I'm very sorry that my first post is a begging letter. :p BUT... I bought a fantasy trilogy that was based around Queens music donkeys years ago. The guys were all there - Freddie was Prince Eidor, Brian was a wizard called Nairb, Roger an Elf named Regor, and John I think was a mortal called Leon... ?

Anyway, 2 of the books have gone missing, and the 1st is buried far away from my clutches so I want to try and replace them. Of course, I can't remember the names of the books or the name of the author (but boy am I going to kick myself when I find out!).

I'm sure you guys must know that of which I speak - please put me out of my misery?

Thank you! :)

Posted: 01 Apr 05, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I finally remembered, so thanks anyway. :)

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 05, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, don't leave us just hanging here! What were they called?

Posted: 01 Apr 05, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm actually surprised that no one seems to know about this (or do you all not like strangers round these here parts? ;))

Ok, the books are called Bloodseed, Phoenix Fire and Crystal and Steel and they are by a person/persons using the pseudonym of Lyndan Darby. :) In 1989 I thought they were the dogs proverbials, but as my husband has so rightly pointed out they could well be crap. :lol: We shall soon see I guess, as I just ordered copies of all of them. :)

And hello to you and thanks for stopping by a thread that was lost on the world. :D