Forums > Queen - General Discussion > F**k The Pope

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I mean so what he died. What the fuck makes him more special than the rest of us? He is holy? bullshit , he is as holy as my dick is. Just because he weares that stupid outfit and waves his hands? Fuck all religion bullshit , be free and face the truth, there is no heaven , no hell.

Good work of queen not cancelling the show,and i know sure as hell Freddie wouldnt cancel either.

av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you outta be damned to hell.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ass.

Killed by drones.
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's a bit of a queue at the moment...

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It seems as a lot of Queen fans always know what Freddie should do in this or that case!

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha hell ,funny how people in the year 2005 ACTUALLY still believe in this crap. Grow a mind PEOPLE.

To all of you who believe in hell an shit, then you believe that OUR dear and fine humanbeing that was Freddie Mercury is actually burining right now in hell. Lot of crap , he is just gone forever and not to some stupid fairytale hell , he is just gone and will be missed forever. Im soo glad he wasnt religous. In other words he wasnt STUPID.

maxpower user not visiting Queenzone.com
maxpower
Bohemian: 477 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

though those comments are very crude.. i dont believe in religion.. we are here by fluke

supernova190188 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 232 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what the hell does the pope have to do with a website about Queen anyway? what exactly is your reason for posting this crap right here? The pope sure as hell has done a lot more than you ever did to help the world

We love you Freddie, R.I.P
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination and I'm still amazed that people can be this ignorant.

av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea and one day some schmoe just sat down and decided to write the bible.

SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 05, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know, for the longest time, I actually thought the Pope was Italian...

Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
QUEENFANLos Angeles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 02:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A DEVIL WORSHIPER WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THAT....WHAT A EVIL BASTARD.

QUEENFANLos Angeles user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 02:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SPEAKING OF FREDDIE "IS THIS THE WORLD THAT WE CREATED" WAS WRITTEN FOR IDIOTS LIKE THAT..THE POPE AND FREDDIE ARE PROBABLY TALKING ABOUT HOW STUPID THIS PERSON IS.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie wrote "Jesus" actually...

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 04:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The people who are so aggressive and attack others about their own beliefs are actually the most insicure and lost in the world....I'm sorry for you. I don't follow any particular religion but I leave a door open for God. In any case that's my view. Anyone has their views and those who don't respect them are the most unlucky....

Ps. Yeah everybody claims they know what Freddie would say or do! Well guys, nobody knows. But I'm sure that if there's an afterlife, he is in Heaven. Freddie was highly spiritual. Being a party animal, fucking around and taking drugs does not mean one is not spiritual. All God's People is the highlight of his spiritual journey. He was more spiritual and a greater life lover than many who attend church of any faith.

Stop judging others just because they think differently. One day you may even change your mind!!

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
Mcm user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 205 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For what it's worth, i'm not religious in the the slightest although i do tend to think that we were 'designed' by a highly intelligent being. The human (and any other) body is just too damn complex to have evolved by mere chance. Also, at least 90% of the universe is invisible and what we see in the sky at night is a mere sideshow to what actually exists (search Dark Matter and Dark Energy in Google if you're interested). So something funny is going on. Anyway, wrong forum for this type of discussion.

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was just pissed at those who said queen should cancel, postponed the concert bla bla bla... Thats why those "harch" words came out in this post.

And now for me being a Devils Worshipper is the funniest ive heard. DEVIL'S WORSHIPPER, stupid didnt you understand that i didnt belive in the bible (religion) and therefore i dont either belive that there is a devil.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, religon is evil , its purpose is to take control over people and it only separates people from eachother.

Yea we might as well have been created by some intelligent creature that is far more superior than us, but on the other side we could might as well just appeared from nothin or it all has just been here forever. Because there is no REALITY , there is only this we life we can compare things to and soo what is reality ??
Our existence is sick in its self , we shouldnt even exist.

Tipsy Dino user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

haha hell ,funny how people in the year 2005 ACTUALLY still believe in this crap. Grow a mind PEOPLE.
Freddie Mercury ... Im soo glad he wasnt religous.

Sorry to disappoint you. As I already said in another forum, according to Jim Hutton, Freddie even used to say his prayers at night time before going to sleep. Here’s the link:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/5490/interviews/jh.html

Dino
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 06:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife,
the point is not what you think about religion, or what I or any other person on this forum think about it - though it's nice to have these discussions sometimes. The point is to respect others, period. If you were against postponing the concert you could have expressed your point in a decent way, like many others have done!

You have a beautiful nick. You should live up to it. Singing life doesn't mean attacking those who feel differently from you about things.

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 06:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fairy , i hear what your sayin and i respect that. But i just mean that we have all the same value and noone is higher and i dont care if its the pope ,president or someone else. Ok its sad when someone dies but we all die soo , so what? get on with it.

People forget that they too are gonna die soon or in awhile. Sad but soo true