Forums > Queen News > England's New Queen

forum rss feed
Author

dorahc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Apr 05, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was wondering what the mood is for those living in England, on the marriage of Prince Charlse and Camilla? I find the whole thing rather intriging because, living across the pond as you well know, we don't have royalty here. We just have other things like the Scott Peterson trial to captivate and anger us. If it doesn't upset anyone, can you please let us living in America know what your opinion is on the Royal Wedding. Thanks guys.

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 05, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I cant see why people are bothered that much.. the monarchy is pointless in my opinion.. time we became a republic..anyway, people get married everyday

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 05, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm an American, but from what I have heard native people from Britain express, is that the Monarchy represents everything to them that is and was wonderful about England's pride and dignity as a country.

The Monarchy has no power..it's just a figurehead..but the Britich people don't mind supporting it because it's good for the country's morale and pride.

We in the USA have our flag, baseball, and all that.

The Brits have their Monarchy which they hold very dear to their hearts and I totally get, understand, and respect that.

xyz
David Lee Rocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 24 Apr 05, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

arlene wrote:

I'm an American, but from what I have heard native people from Britain express, is that the Monarchy represents everything to them that is and was wonderful about England's pride and dignity as a country.

The Monarchy has no power..it's just a figurehead..but the Britich people don't mind supporting it because it's good for the country's morale and pride.

We in the USA have our flag, baseball, and all that.

The Brits have their Monarchy which they hold very dear to their hearts and I totally get, understand, and respect that.

BOLLOCKS!

The majority of people in the UK think the monarchy should be overturned. It's a waste of the taxpayers money. It's only the posh upper-class snobs who like the monarchy. Most people HATE the monarchy. Especially since they KILLED Diana. They definatley did that, there is no doubt in my mind.

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEH!

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

DWELLING ON THE PAST AIN'T THE WAY YEH!

RODGERS HATERS, YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO
newcastle 86! 16483 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

princess di killed herself she courted the publicity all the way. nuff said

martinjkstones