Forums > Personal > Dear Mr.Jingles79...

forum rss feed
Author

Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Um... okay, tis a bit awkward but is Mr. Jingles the name of that parrot in your profile pic?


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL... Nope, his name is Pakito.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

okay.


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and that is one sexxy parrot!


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should see my parrot on a wet t-shirt contest.

...even sexxier!


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've said it before...nothing more sexy than a wet Quaker parrot.


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I loooooooooove the Green Mile. It was the movie which made me read the book which made me a Stephen King fan and is making me read his other books. And that parrot definately rocks.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That parrot is beocming the official Queenzone object of lust.


God wants you to send me some money.



"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">KillerQueen840 wrote:

I loooooooooove the Green Mile. It was the movie which made me read the book which made me a Stephen King fan and is making me read his other books. And that parrot definately rocks.


Btw, Jessica.

Did you change your profile picture, or your chihuahua can actually morph into people.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Ander Vørschört user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=511280


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends.
SergeantPepperDG user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1725 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 21:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

<font color="lime">KillerQueen840 wrote:

I loooooooooove the Green Mile. It was the movie which made me read the book which made me a Stephen King fan and is making me read his other books. And that parrot definately rocks.


Btw, Jessica.

Did you change your profile picture, or your chihuahua can actually morph into people.


They say that after a while, dogs begin to look like their owners.


Kay Adams Corleone- The ultimate desperate housewife
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 22:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My mom says that my parrot eats like me because he can eat different kinds of food at the same time and he makes a mess wherever he goes.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SergeantPepperDG wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

<font color="lime">KillerQueen840 wrote:

I loooooooooove the Green Mile. It was the movie which made me read the book which made me a Stephen King fan and is making me read his other books. And that parrot definately rocks.


Btw, Jessica.

Did you change your profile picture, or your chihuahua can actually morph into people.


They say that after a while, dogs begin to look like their owners.


hahaha... Good one Dana...


My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)



I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 05, 06:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol! But I'm not her owner, though. ;-)

I saw that the next day after I changed it. I keep forgetting to change it. But, I'll do that right now.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Apr 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forever88 wrote:

and that is one sexxy parrot!
You'd best back off! That's MY territory.


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a lot of sexy parrots (my last one died this november and my mom doesn't want others).
Note: female parrots are really conscious of their beauty. they love everybody to stare at how beautiful they are. :D


2+2=5
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

I had a lot of sexy parrots (my last one died this november and my mom doesn't want others).
Note: female parrots are really conscious of their beauty. they love everybody to stare at how beautiful they are. :D


Do they have parrots in Romania?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

I had a lot of sexy parrots (my last one died this november and my mom doesn't want others).
Note: female parrots are really conscious of their beauty. they love everybody to stare at how beautiful they are. :D


Do they have parrots in Romania?


what do u mean?


2+2=5
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I mean, are the parrot species in Romania, or they rather have breeders with original species from South and Central America?



[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

there are parrots in zoos and pet shops.
no, there are no romanian parrot species (unless they've created them in labs and I don't know), the climat wouldn't allow it...


2+2=5