Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Was the song "A new life was born" ever released?

forum rss feed
Author

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 06:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I mean the song on which the intro to The Miracle is based.

Thanks!!!

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No. The whole song is an unreleased demo.

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ofcourse not AC, the intro was used for Breakthru

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

Ofcourse not AC, the intro was used for Breakthru

As I said, THE WHOLE SONG is unreleased. Obviously the intro is released, but that's not the whole song :-)

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 05, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Strange question actually - it seems as you don't know which songs were released and which are not. Short demo is available (about 1 min 30 secs).

"A New Life Is Born: from the Miracle sessions, written by Freddie. This is an extended Breakthru piano intro. It sounds almost the same as the normal Breakthru intro, except for a few missing backing vocals. When you expect the "Now!", the song just keeps on going featuring new lyrics and more piano. Lovely.
It's likely that there's also a demo of just the second part of Breakthru, since Breakthru is actually a song made from two songs."

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 05, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:

Strange question actually - it seems as you don't know which songs were released and which are not. Short demo is available (about 1 min 30 secs).

"A New Life Is Born: from the Miracle sessions, written by Freddie. This is an extended Breakthru piano intro. It sounds almost the same as the normal Breakthru intro, except for a few missing backing vocals. When you expect the "Now!", the song just keeps on going featuring new lyrics and more piano. Lovely.
It's likely that there's also a demo of just the second part of Breakthru, since Breakthru is actually a song made from two songs."

Sorry I used the wrong word...released. I meant if I could find it somewhere as a demo or something. Of course I know which songs were officially released....as I have all of them! :-) But this forum is for unofficial material so it should have been clear despite terminology...

OK the Miracle sessions, thanks :-)

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/