Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > fred

forum rss feed
Author

frank152 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 59 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 05, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is it just me or is freddie one hell of a guy and the way he sang on thouse last albums is amazing i love u fred


s lauder
thePresence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 05, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dr. Linus Bonner wrote:

fred? fred astaire?


hahahahahaha


-"BETTER TO BURP AND TASTE IT THAN TO FART AND WASTE IT!"

- FOUR WORDS:"MMM, DAT PEEL GOOD!"

-"GOT FRUIT?"

-QUEEN RULES! ANY QUESTIONS?

nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 05, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no no no not fred astaire
obviously this young man is speaking of the amazing acting abilities of the great Fred Savage, the star of such movies as Little Monsters, The Golden Years, Little Monsters, Austin Powers: Goldmember, Little Monsters, Welcome to Mooseport, and the classic Little Monsters.


"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 05, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Freddie 1991
Queen 1991

We love you and miss you!

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 05, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Also - no matter what you say about Freddie:

He was one really HOT looking guy.

Freddie 1991
We love you and miss you!

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 05, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivival wrote:

fyi-you might like him, but he wasnt a saint. He was gay and addicted to herion. He had such a beautiful voice, but he used it for the devil. Where is he now? Burning in hell!



WTF, how do you know that because he was gay and he did drugs that he's in hell? Someone who brought joy and happiness to millions of people around the world like Freddie did, no matter if he was gay or not or did drugs or not is in heaven and deserves a place in heaven. So i suggest you better think before you open your mouth.


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was addicted to heroin??

I must have missed that detail in my 20 years of being a Queen fan.




Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
boy of destiny user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 214 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 02:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's probably what really stands out to me about the Innuendo album. The guy is on is death bed and yet singing his heart out. Don't Try So Hard and The Show Must Go On are prime examples of Freddie giving everything he had. Above all else, you really have to admire the dedication of Freddie Mercury.

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Queenette=1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 103 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 03:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where the HELL did herion come into the light/picture?? I read about the Coke; but herion?....Please input info! This message board is giving Freddie a reputation that I just can not sumize him as having; and I really DEMAND proof! I know he is sexual(can't turn sex down) but I have been reading things that is making me think he is Hoar-ee. And in ANY case I Will Always Love Him. I have LOVED QUEEN since I was about 9 years old; Since I first heard ABTD. "Drugs Have Really Killed All Of Our Greats." Think about it.... You can go back as far as "Ray Charles," and on, and on. DRUGS have really taken away ALL our GREATS! I am really getting tired of this shit! Somewhere it has to stop! I miss Freddie. There is no way to replace him and the complexity starts with the individual not caring...and the Drugs filling the whole! signed REAPERCUCTONS--QUEENETTE


Cherie Grove
Vdo28 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 59 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He hated to be called fred...
It's: Freddie...

And he was not addicted to coke but did use it sometimes at party's....


Always look at the bright side of life....
BHM1775 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 126 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivival wrote:

ya he was addicted to herion thats why he contracted AIDS


In your profile it sats you're 13 years old. Can I sugest that before you make statements, you might like to think and possibly check on what you're saying.

Freddie was not addicted to Heroin !!!

And I'm pretty sure that you can't contract Aids from Heroin addiction !!!

unknown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some time ago I've read a very interesting book about Freddie and Queen by the russian author Anduchova. She's done a very good job analyzing all the rumours and speculations in the life and career of Queen and FM(drugs, sex etc.) and also how the Christian and Zoroastrian faith have influenced the Queen music (f.ex. the battle between good and evil).
According to Anduchova Freddie Mersury wasn't neither gay nor bisexual and he has never taken drugs, exept those which kept him alive in his last days.
She (the author) says Freddie was infected with a needle in a hospital in London (Harley Street or so, can't remember) in Semptember 1986, when he was doing a test for HIV. The test was negative, so first, the infection wasn't at a state when you can see it, it hasn't progressed enough . But Freddie made a second test some time after it. The second test showed that he was infected with the HI-Virus. Why and who did this "crime" on Freddie? The author explains it with the hate and jealousy on Freddie. Beyond these plans could have been a whole industry which wanted to "destroy"/remove Freddie Mercury.
To the topic "gay": Anduchova says (and I think she is right) that there are absolutely no proof of Freddie's homosexuality, nobody knows it, also the photographs do not proove enough. Freddie lived for years with Mary; all the stories from Mary, Jim Hutton, Peter Freestone, the press (!), etc. about Freddie's sexuality could not have been true.
All in all, it is a really interesting and revealing book, and it made me think seriously about the situation of Queen and especially Freddie. I hope it will be translated in English some day, because its written not in a satiric, comical, scandal or whatever manner, it deals very seriously and analytical with the different topics and there are still many questions open.
So think about that I've told you and please tell your opinion,
Thanks

Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivival wrote:

fyi-you might like him, but he wasnt a saint. He was gay and addicted to herion. He had such a beautiful voice, but he used it for the devil. Where is he now? Burning in hell!


Thats not funny at all. You are not a Queen fan if you say that about Freddie.


Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

daria k. wrote:

Some time ago I've read a very interesting book about Freddie and Queen by the russian author Anduchova. She's done a very good job analyzing all the rumours and speculations in the life and career of Queen and FM(drugs, sex etc.) and also how the Christian and Zoroastrian faith have influenced the Queen music (f.ex. the battle between good and evil).
According to Anduchova Freddie Mersury wasn't neither gay nor bisexual and he has never taken drugs, exept those which kept him alive in his last days.
She (the author) says Freddie was infected with a needle in a hospital in London (Harley Street or so, can't remember) in Semptember 1986, when he was doing a test for HIV. The test was negative, so first, the infection wasn't at a state when you can see it, it hasn't progressed enough . But Freddie made a second test some time after it. The second test showed that he was infected with the HI-Virus. Why and who did this "crime" on Freddie? The author explains it with the hate and jealousy on Freddie. Beyond these plans could have been a whole industry which wanted to "destroy"/remove Freddie Mercury.
To the topic "gay": Anduchova says (and I think she is right) that there are absolutely no proof of Freddie's homosexuality, nobody knows it, also the photographs do not proove enough. Freddie lived for years with Mary; all the stories from Mary, Jim Hutton, Peter Freestone, the press (!), etc. about Freddie's sexuality could not have been true.
All in all, it is a really interesting and revealing book, and it made me think seriously about the situation of Queen and especially Freddie. I hope it will be translated in English some day, because its written not in a satiric, comical, scandal or whatever manner, it deals very seriously and analytical with the different topics and there are still many questions open.
So think about that I've told you and please tell your opinion,
Thanks


It all seems very interesting. I like to read and hear some serious analysis about things and events that happened in the past. There's so many people who pretend to be serious and honest in their opinions and actually they're just telling bunch of lies. I'd like to read this book someday if it's translated in english...


yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
unknown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know from a russian forum which discusses this book that there is a project coming up to translate the book in english. But it is even unpublished in Russia; you can read it in russian language only on the internet.
The address is:
http://avesta.org.ru/books/ahundova/ahundova_foreword.htm

Vdo28 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 59 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 05, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Believe me, the truth is:

Freddie was gay or at least bisexual.
He did use drugs on parties (not always) but was not addicted because he had an iron will.
He used sometimes but then again he stopped using for quite a while.

Chances are that he got aids from unprotected sex with someone else. Because he did sleep around.

It was his life, his choice.

Stop spreading false things!

Thank you.


Always look at the bright side of life....
unknown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 05, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Believe me, I don't like to make propaganda or manipulate people. I admit when I've read this russian book I was very surprised, with some facts even shocked, but think it yourself: Wherefrom do we know with whom Freddie have slept, do we know his private life? At least not 100percently. People can tell everything (I'm too, but I retell those facts from the book), but we cannot know everything. I think it is better to put things in question, to think about them individually and not to follow rumours or the movement of the so called masses. This referrs also to the book. Personally, I have doubts about some facts described in the book; but I also cannot hundertpercently trust the people who tell stories about Freddie.
Important is, and that is also what the author of the book says, that Freddie Mercury was a talanted and warm hearted human beeing, and, that to discover the real person in im, we must listen to his music and to his lyrics; they are a part of his biography, because they are influenced by his persona.
We will never know the whole truth about him (and/or about everything) because there is so few truth in the world.
I hope, you understand me.

av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 05, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddie wasn't Christian or Cathlic, he was Zoroastrian, and they believe in some other god. There is only one god and that isn't the one Freddie believed in, so as much as we all like him,he more than likely went to hell. It doesn't matter how many good deeds he did or how many people liked his music and all that. the only way to get to heaven is to accept jesus and freddie did not do that. Therefore, he is burning in hell, sad to say. :(

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 05, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

av, please grow up and smell the coffee, how do you know who and what god is? you know nothing like the rest of us do. that means your going to hell for listening to his music, and by the way your brainwashed, that's what most religions do, religion has caused more wars and pain than anything, so grow up, and stop listening to these religious freaks because none of us truly know what the after life brings.

written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 05, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivival wrote:

Freddie Mercury may have influenced people's lives, but he was still a homosexual. His life was nothing but sodomy, forcination, numerous drug addictions, and he based life entirely on materialism. It very sad, I know. Where is he now? Burning in hell!


you already said that on this topic of the board... ok so i get it, your just a 13 year old, homophobic little girl who wants to shock and get some attention with saying things you don't even understand... sorry it doesn't work with any of us honey


yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...