Forums > Personal > Brothers and sisters, I have a very important announcement to make...

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My fellow Queenzoners:

I wish to make my official announcement that I will no longer be a Queen fan. My Christian beliefs have forbidden me to listen to EVIL music ever since I found out that His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI has condemned a satanic genre like Rock n’ roll.

Pope Benedict XVI wrote:

“Rock 'n' roll is evil and it’s full of diabolical and satanic messages. Rock bands like The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen and the Eagles are especially evil.”

In order to save my soul from reaching the Kingdom of Heaven, I have decided to not only stop listening rock music but also to destroy and burn any piece of merchandise from all kinds of rock bands like Queen who spread a message inviting to liberalism, promiscuity, alcoholism, violence, drug use, homosexual acts, and all kinds of evil deeds.

However, fear not you rock n’ rollers and headbangers who might have a hard time choosing between rocking and saving your souls. I am here inviting you to listen STRYPER. For those of you who might not remember the metal scene from the 80s, STRYPER was a Christian metal band who used to toss Bibles on stage and would convert metal infidels into born again Christians. The keys to the Kingdom of Heaven are yours if you wish to turn your hearts to the Lord, and STRYPER is here to help you save your souls through metal.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000OB3/ref=m_art_li_1/103-7811973-9547831?v=glance&s=music

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000OB1/ref=m_art_li_3/103-7811973-9547831?v=glance&s=music

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000OB5/ref=m_art_li_6/103-7811973-9547831?v=glance&s=music

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stryper's actually SATANIC..and so are Queen..and ALL rock music...:-o

"Stryper"

With long womanish hair, earrings, mascara, lip-gloss, eye shadow and effeminate clothes, Stryper demolished any convictions left in Christian music! How Christians tolerate such ungodly behavior is frightening! And despite the Bible's clear warnings! 1 Corinthians 6:9 says ". . . Be not deceived: neither fornicators, . . . NOR EFFEMINATE, . . . shall inherit the kingdom of God." The demonic creatures from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9:8 are described as "their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as THE HAIR OF WOMEN. . ."! But what's the Bible got to do with it. . .

Stryper is not exactly "good little Christian boys." In 1989 Stryper toured with secular rockers White Lion. Drummer, Greg D Angelo, says, "We threw a party . . . About two in the morning ROBERT SWEET WAS WHACKED! DRUNK! He was being dragged around on his tiptoes by two women holding him up!" (RIP, June, 1989, p.41) Stryper also toured with the perverted secular group WASP (whose name stands for We Are Sex Perverts). WASP singer Blackie Lawless drinks blood on stage ow.o a human skull. WASP spreads their satanic message, as they tell young people the vicious lie that Lucifer loves them much they're drunk on his love and magic, in "Sleeping in the Fire":

Stryper guitarist Oz Fox's real name is Richard Martinez. Why does Richard use the name Oz Fox? Because of an obsession with satanic rocker OZZY OSBOURNE! In fact, on their Reason for the Season album, Stryper's guitarist is listed as "OZZIE" Fox!

The name Stryper supposedly comes from Isaiah 53:5 (with his STRIPES we are healed), but in Youth magazine, Stryper guitarist Oz Fox tells the real reason: "One day Robert came up with Stryper because it rhymed with hyper . . ." (Youth, Jan. 1987, p.10) It has nothing to do with Isaiah 53! They admittedly didn t make the connection to Isaiah 53 till somebody showed them!

Stryper wears the number "777" supposedly depicting the Biblical number of perfection. But "777" is highly esteemed in witchcraft and satanism! Satanist Aliester Co liey wrote a book titled "Liber 777". The satanic group Danzig (see our tract Rock Music: The Devils Advocate) has a song titled "777" The Treasury of Witchcraft says of the number seven: "this number, in occult rites, possessed mystic implications . . . POWERFUL: TRIPLE REPETITION is characteristic of magic ritual." (Treasury of Witchcraft, p.23)

Stryper wears the colors yellow and black.
But did you know yellow and black is the color of the devil's livery or clothing!
Devil's Livery
"According to mediaeval legend, the livery of the Devil is Black and Yellow; Black indicating Death, Yellow implying Quarantine."
(Treasury of Witchcraft, Wedeck, p.111)
In a poster, dated August 12, 1982, for the band Roxx Regime with Michael and Robert Sweet. On the poster "777"'s are displayed in the corners! And they're called the "yellow and black attack" — same as Stryper.

But their conversion to Christ took place in 1983 — a year later! But they're displaying the "777"'s and "yellow and black" the year before they're saved!

Stryper's unique triangle logo (with a curved bottom, outline around the edge and rays emitting) on the cover of "In God We Trust" is nearly an exact copy of satanist Aliester Crowley's infamous triangle! Could the Holy Spirit of the Bible possibly be the one inspiring these Christian Rock stars to copy satanic symbols! Not once. . . but over and over and over!

WHO COULD IT BE???

On Stryper's video "In The Beginning" , you see scores of young people flashing the "satanic salute"! NOTE: If you didn't take the link on Amy Grant and the satanic salute here is more info on the salute..
One

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

R you kidd'n or has the new pope really made this stament.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jingles...God and Jesus would never tell you not to listen to Rock and Roll. But it's up to you.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Guys, I thought you knew me better than that.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Lisser

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH shit you got us!!!!!

Damn Damn Damn!!!!

I was going to call you on it but I thought...neh, he's serious.

Good one. Damn you though!!

hahahahaaah!!! For that I'm taking your bird!!!

NJ!!!

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Please take him!

That bird has been speaking tongues for so long and I'm starting to believe that he's possessed by the devil.

As a punishment I've been spraying him with holy water, which only makes him react with violence and say all kinds of curses. Then he ends up making all these creppy demonic noises whenever I say...

"The Power of Christ compells you!"

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Please take him!

That bird has been speaking tongues for so long and I'm starting to believe that he's possessed by the devil.

As a punishment I've been spraying him with holy water, which only makes him react with violence and say all kinds of curses. Then he ends up making all these creppy demonic noises whenever I say...

"The Power of Christ compells you!"

He hasn't been doing dirty things with a tiny crucifix, has he?

Lisser

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ERIN!!!!!!!!! I think you might be worse than me!!! That is bad!!!!

LOL!!!!

;)

NJ!!!

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

He hasn't been doing dirty things with a tiny crucifix, has he?

He did actually try it, but he couldn't find a crucifix small enough for his poop hole.

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jesus had long hair! he wore it this way to encourage rock 'n' roll. u-ha!

2+2=5
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

I heard that he actually did make that statement. Oh well..... 'scuse me while I turn up the volume on my Daniel O Donnell CD..... Nah f*ck that - wheres that Queen CD......

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Then it means I have sold my soul to the devil or smth. I'm a witch! ah yeah! queecca

2+2=5
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

This is from the source: NEW YORK DAILY NEWS in an article by Sheryl Connelly and Paul D. Colford called “Bet you didn't know”,

“The New York Daily News reports that Joseph Ratzinger of Bavaria, now the new Pope, Benedict XVI, has made this statement.” quote:

“He has called rock 'n' roll evil, saying it is full of "diabolical and satanic messages." He singled out the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen and the Eagles as especially evil.” End quote and source.

xyz
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

Then it means I have sold my soul to the devil or smth. I'm a witch! ah yeah! queecca

In that case, I love witches :-P

Now to the point... this pope is far to conservative for this world. He already lost all my sympathy.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rabid Wolverine wrote:

The catholic church is a load of shit and they can all go to hell.

We will all go to hell.

Only mormoms go to heaven (according to South Park).

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To quote Mick Jagger from "Sympathy For The Devil"

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man (in my case, WOMAN)! of wealth and taste" Pleased to meet you!"

xyz
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6374 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jingles mocks the pope - now I've seen everything. I suppose next Jingles forms a partnership with Brian's Permed Poodle???

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
geeksandgeeks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4296 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Jingles...God and Jesus would never tell you not to listen to Rock and Roll. But it's up to you.

Well, THAT'S a relief. I was wondering whether God had his priorities straight :)

God wants you to send me some money.

"Seven spades doubled, vulnerable, making seven? You BITCH."
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 05, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually have 2 Stryper LPs.. one is signed by Michael Sweet...

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.