Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Tickets for Queen at Cost Price, Newcastle on 3/5/05

forum rss feed

r555ell user not visiting

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 05, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have 6 tickets for Queen and Paul Rodgers (plus support) at the Metroradio Arena in Newcastle on 3 May 2005 at 7:30pm. I will sell each ticket individually to anybody who will pay close to the cost price of £54.50 per ticket.

These tickets were purchased inadvertantly. I tried to buy tickets on-line from ticketmaster as soon as they became available. After entering my credit card details, I got an error message saying there was a problem with the website. I went to another site and successfully purchased 6 tickets. A few weeks later, 12 tickets arrived! I'm keeping the other 6.

The position of the seats (Block 300, Row B Seats 8-13) can be viewed at They are on the balcony facing the stage, so I expect they will have a good view. The telephone number for the venue is 0870 7000 971.

The price on the face of the tickets is £49.50 plus a £5 service charge for a total cost of £54.50. So, for 6 tickets at £54.50, plus a £1.75 handling fee, I paid £328.75. My only hope is to recoup this money.

The concert is only a few days away so I'm also advertising these tickets on eBay.