Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE: Queen + PR, 46664 in AVI (Xvid)

forum rss feed
Author

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 05, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, this torrent is the same as 46664 DVD from Elessar. And many thanks to Elessar, as he upload it to QueenZone. The informations about it you can find here:
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=512458

So, go on. I'll made smaller AVI (Xvid) from it for those, who couldn't (or don't want) download DVD version. It's 700 MB (1 CD) and I know, there are some people, who wanted this.

Don't download it, if you have DVD version, or if you don't want to have worse quality than that (because this must be worse quality, of course).

And - I did torrent from this, because I really don't know, how to make Rapidshare download from it (well, in fact I know it could be done, but it'd be really a lot of troubles for me).

Have a fine day and, after download, don't forget to seed for others, who maybe want it too.

Libor

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: qpr_46664_avi.torrent 27 KB

View Stats on this torrent


This has been downloaded 531 time(s).



But now it's time to be gone - forever...
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 05, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for helping out the DVD-burner impaired.


DJ's the man we love the most
syncursor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for converting this. I don't have a DVD burner yet so I've been downloading the DVD's and converting them to VCD. Personally, I don't care if the picture quality isn't as good as the DVD because the DVD didn't look perfect anyway. I actually had a lot of trouble converting this DVD to VCD so I really appreciate your help. Any chance of converting the Brixton DVD to avi, also? I've been downloading for weeks now and I'm not even at 50%. If not, no worries. I'm still glad for this. Cheers!


"I'm a greedy bitch!"
Ozz user not visiting Queenzone.com
Chileno de Corazon
Ozz
Bohemian: 401 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks :D


I reign with my left hand I rule with my right

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

syncursor wrote:

Thanks for converting this. I don't have a DVD burner yet so I've been downloading the DVD's and converting them to VCD. Personally, I don't care if the picture quality isn't as good as the DVD because the DVD didn't look perfect anyway. I actually had a lot of trouble converting this DVD to VCD so I really appreciate your help. Any chance of converting the Brixton DVD to avi, also? I've been downloading for weeks now and I'm not even at 50%. If not, no worries. I'm still glad for this. Cheers!


I'm glad, it helped some people here. Yes, I converted Brixton 2005 DVD too, so I'll probably place this torrent on QZ in a few days. OK ?


But now it's time to be gone - forever...
Fluff user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for this it really is appreciated. I look forward to Brixton in AVI :-)

Fireplace_BHM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this.

What software are you using to convert the files with?

Zork user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 35 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

good job. Thanks for making xvid. I also planned to do this. Even I tried to convert it and I couldn't (the file was too big or the quality was bad). I'll be also v. grateful if you'll make divx or xvid from brixton DVD.

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 15:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fireplace_BHM wrote:

Thanks for this.

What software are you using to convert the files with?


I'm using Gordian Knot - in auto version it's really not so hard to do this. It's only a little bit time consuming :-)

BTW, many thanks for Brian May VH1, just now I looked at it and it's marvellous. Very appreciate your effort!


But now it's time to be gone - forever...
Leonardo Venegas user not visiting Queenzone.com
Leonardo Venegas
Bohemian: 626 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can use winavi 6.3. version. It works fine.


Please will you direct me in the right way?
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, I have the DVD player and burner but could never d/l the other one, I just wanna watch it a few times =-)


MY GOD spell it write.
Fireplace_BHM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Libor2 wrote:

Fireplace_BHM wrote:

Thanks for this.

What software are you using to convert the files with?


I'm using Gordian Knot - in auto version it's really not so hard to do this. It's only a little bit time consuming :-)

BTW, many thanks for Brian May VH1, just now I looked at it and it's marvellous. Very appreciate your effort!


Thanks, glad you like the VH1 show.

syncursor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Libor2 wrote:

syncursor wrote:

Thanks for converting this. I don't have a DVD burner yet so I've been downloading the DVD's and converting them to VCD. Personally, I don't care if the picture quality isn't as good as the DVD because the DVD didn't look perfect anyway. I actually had a lot of trouble converting this DVD to VCD so I really appreciate your help. Any chance of converting the Brixton DVD to avi, also? I've been downloading for weeks now and I'm not even at 50%. If not, no worries. I'm still glad for this. Cheers!


I'm glad, it helped some people here. Yes, I converted Brixton 2005 DVD too, so I'll probably place this torrent on QZ in a few days. OK ?


Thanks a lot again, Libor2. I'm looking forward to the Brixton show, also. Cheers!


"I'm a greedy bitch!"
Simmen user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No seeds!?

silvia0008 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

how do i burn this?

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Simmen wrote:

No seeds!?


I can see 1 seed just now (+ me connecting back) and almost 4 distributed copies. So it'd be enough for downloading.

Anyway, I'd say to all of you: try to be there for a little while longer for other people, who want to download it too. I can understand, if you are on dial-up, it's difficult (and it cost money - but to have ADSL or another connetcion costs money too), but you can leave it open while you are browsing. I won't be there forever only because I've started this torrent.

Have a fine day.

ADD for Silvia: I think you could burn the AVI file on CD standard way (like any other data disc). In comp you could play it without problems (if you have Xvid codecs) with whatever multimedia player, normal DVD player must be capable playing Xvid files.


But now it's time to be gone - forever...
Shooter user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this !!! :)

jericho05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 677 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awesome thanks a lot! I can't burn DVD so I am really appreciative. I am all over this tomorrow so seeders please hang in!!

Thanks again!



Shake it Sugaree
silvia0008 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 05, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Can't burn this please help me!!!

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 05, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

silvia0008 wrote:

I Can't burn this please help me!!!


Info about your problem isn't very helping. The only one thing, which goes to my mind is, that you try to burn it on 74 min./650 MB CDR disc. For this file you have to have 80 min./700 MB CDR (look at cover of your CDR).


But now it's time to be gone - forever...