Forums > Personal > Recording AVI files onto DVD easily or any computer file onto DVD

forum rss feed
Author

wetree21 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have been having a problem recording computer video files onto DVD...I have used DVD Santa and it worked great but It has gotten some sort of virus and now I cant use it at all ...It has something to do with the DVDSanta.exe file ...I have to completely erase all the files off my computer and restart with reloading Windows XP, if i do that DVD Santa will work for a few days or so... My virus software says the virus has been deleted but it effects it and I cant use DVD Santa anymore unless I remove everything and start over, which that is a pain in the arsh.....Anyone know of a different software that is as easy as DVD Santa or know of a solution to this problem as far as using the DVD Santa?

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 02 May 05, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sonic RecordNow!

great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts

Posted: 03 May 05, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The one that I use, which is ridiculously easy to get on with is Nero Vision express 3. You should check out the trial version at www.nero.com

"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.

http://www.myspace.com/petearnold