Forums > Queen - General Discussion > this is for all opposers of the 2005 tour w/Paul Rodgers

forum rss feed
Author

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 05, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Original: anyone who opposes the tour can write their complaints and/or I don't care here but just stay away from all of the Queen fans who love the idea of the 2005 tour because it is very very annoying. oh yeah, dis Paul Rodgers here as much as you want because we won't hear it

If this works someone should give me an award but it won't work oh well

Sorry polite 2005 tour opposers I was referring to the annoying ones, forgive me please.

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 02 May 05, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's a good idea, but I think the opposers are deadset on telling anyone they can how much they hate Paul Rodgers, even if it means pissing off the rest of us fans!

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 03 May 05, 01:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never thought that there would be different clans of Queen fans... That's so pity... "Stay away from Queen fans who loves..." - it's something that I'd preffer not to hear at all!

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 03 May 05, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:

I have never thought that there would be different clans of Queen fans... That's so pity... "Stay away from Queen fans who loves..." - it's something that I'd preffer not to hear at all!

Great Sergey!! I oppose this tour...I don't think that makes me a different kind of fan...
There is already enough unjustified uneasiness on these forums about this. Don't make it worse!

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 03 May 05, 05:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smittygecko wrote:

anyone who opposes the tour can write their complaints and/or I don't care here but just stay away from all of the Queen fans who love the idea of the 2005 tour because it is very very annoying. oh yeah, dis Paul Rodgers here as much as you want because we won't hear it

If this works someone should give me an award but it won't work oh well

All the opposers are actually one or two persons. But like you said, those two are very annoying. I don't speak about you Fairy.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 03 May 05, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

All the opposers are actually one or two persons. But like you said, those two are very annoying. I don't speak about you Fairy.

Thanks! So glad to hear that. I think one can express his/her views without being annoying.

Smiles

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/