Forums > Personal > A personal request

forum rss feed
Author

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

heh, I wanted to post this in the request forum, but doubt many will see this, I heard a song a few years ago played a lot on TV(In Argentina), I cannot find it any more, It had a spanish female singer and a guy, I think manual or migul bose (sp??) I think the song is duende, pretty sure that is correct, I just remember it ment dwarf in spanish, I would like to know if any one has this song =)


MY GOD spell it write.
_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 09:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have no clue.


Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's on iTunes, William...if that helps.

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it even the right song/singer Erin? I dont have itunes, thats for like apple people aint it?


MY GOD spell it write.
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

Is it even the right song/singer Erin? I dont have itunes, thats for like apple people aint it?


It's "Duende" by Miguel Bose. I not an Apple person.. I think you USED to need an Apple. The only reason we downloaded it was to redeem free songs from Pepsi bottles, but it could be useful to find a particular song like what you're talking about.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin is right (as usual...bitch!) ;)

Just go to itunes.com and dl it. It will cost .99 cents. I'm sure someone on here can get you a free copy though.

I'd dl it for you and send it but they are mp4s not mp3s.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Erin is right (as usual...bitch!) ;)




Well..what can I say..;-)

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan wrote:

wstüssyb wrote:

heh, I wanted to post this in the request forum, but doubt many will see this, I heard a song a few years ago played a lot on TV(In Argentina), I cannot find it any more, It had a spanish female singer and a guy, I think manual or migul bose (sp??) I think the song is duende, pretty sure that is correct, I just remember it ment dwarf in spanish, I would like to know if any one has this song =)


Lisser & Erin... iTunes.... come on xD

William: you can find this song on Kazaa!



Ah..I'm shocked! You criminal! ;-)

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 05, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Alex Solan wrote:

wstüssyb wrote:

heh, I wanted to post this in the request forum, but doubt many will see this, I heard a song a few years ago played a lot on TV(In Argentina), I cannot find it any more, It had a spanish female singer and a guy, I think manual or migul bose (sp??) I think the song is duende, pretty sure that is correct, I just remember it ment dwarf in spanish, I would like to know if any one has this song =)


Lisser & Erin... iTunes.... come on xD

William: you can find this song on Kazaa!



Ah..I'm shocked! You criminal! ;-)


I am utterly disgusted as well....tsk tsk!!
;)
*snort*


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 05, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oi, you'd best watch out. She's mine!

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 05, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd like that song free, por favor, lol If any one has it, Im willing to accept it. I remember getting it as a single when I was there, but sadly left it there
.99 is a lot for a novlty item, unless it's a French tickler.


MY GOD spell it write.
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 05, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

.99 is a lot for a novlty item, unless it's a French tickler.


Damn..you can work something nasty into ANY conversation, can't ya? *lol*