Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Closing down: Q+PR at 46664, 19.03.2005 - DVD

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 05, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry Guys.

Just an advance warning that - due to a lack of hard-drive space - from tomorrow (Saturday 6 May 2005) I will have to cease the uploading of this DVD version. So that's about three weeks I have been sharing the complete version.

I hope that I am not the only complete seed.

I don't mind hosting other files for longer - but because I have a small hard-drive (and that is not a sexual euphamism!) this file is too large for me to keep much longer.

I have also posted this as a stand alone thread - so that it is not missed in the crowd of the original posting!

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 06 May 05, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

..but I should be able to take up the slack, as long as I have everything else shared back to 100%. It might be monday, but I WILL be on

Jamie74 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 06 May 05, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm at 100% and will be seeding this for at least one more week. Unfortunately, I am not online 24/7 and I can not upload at a higher rate than about 50KB/s, including any other torrents I'm seeding.
Oh, one more thing: thanx a LOT to Elessar for sharing this in the first place!!! Not their best performance, but it sure does the band much more justice than that crappy webcast edit!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 07 May 05, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seeding now - unless something strange happens, it should be more or less 24/7 for the foreseeable future

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts

Posted: 09 May 05, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks, PG and all those that are still seeding! :)

Thanks also to those that seeded a lot but cannot continue, like John.

And, uh, to those that can continue seeding and are not doing so... would you change your mind, pleeeease? :)

Cheers,

Ogre-

Keep Passing the Open Windows