Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Brian's solo songs

forum rss feed
Author

Johnny Knoxville user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 05, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,
What Songs did Brian May sing after Freddie died, In his solo Career?


Brian May is the Best Guitarist ever!

not sure about Slash

www.BrianMayCentral.net
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 05, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where and when? In the shower yesterday?

If you mean on live shows then:
www.queenconcerts.com

Son of Bryans Permed Poodle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@Serry Funster

:-)))

_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Driven By You, I think. Im probebly wrong. :(

:D

Anyway, ya can see the video for it on Yahoo music.


Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well I'm not sure but in 1992 he released a solo album called "Back to the Light" ??? On which you can find songs like 'Driven By You' and... I'm not sure about the others ?
Correct me if I'm wrong


yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

written_in_the_stars wrote:

well I'm not sure but in 1992 he released a solo album called "Back to the Light" ??? On which you can find songs like 'Driven By You' and... I'm not sure about the others ?
Correct me if I'm wrong


Really? Shit, I'm still listening to Star Fleet and waiting for new his solo project... By the way, do you hear something about new Queen release? Their last album - Hot Space - is not the best... :)

_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I know Driven By You is preformed by his band O_o


Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry Funster wrote:


Really? Shit, I'm still listening to Star Fleet and waiting for new his solo project... By the way, do you hear something about new Queen release? Their last album - Hot Space - is not the best... :)


Well I see by your post that it isn't anyone who can do good irony.
Actually, I'm not the one whom you should tell this to. It's the one who started the topic who wants to be informed...


yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 05, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

written_in_the_stars wrote:

Serry Funster wrote:


Really? Shit, I'm still listening to Star Fleet and waiting for new his solo project... By the way, do you hear something about new Queen release? Their last album - Hot Space - is not the best... :)


Well I see by your post that it isn't anyone who can do good irony.
Actually, I'm not the one whom you should tell this to. It's the one who started the topic who wants to be informed...


Did you mention this ":)"?