Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE: BELFAST 13.05.2005 i want it all

forum rss feed
Author

otbennett user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 05, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

excellent quality video

i taped it from the front row tonite!!!!!

it came out so good i had to post it!!!

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: I Want It All.ASF.torrent 7 KB

View Stats on this torrent


This has been downloaded 492 time(s).



cool
otbennett user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 05, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry man couldnt be bothered holding the cam up all night, it was such a brilliant show got some good pics will post em up tomorro.

off to bed ill keep seeding. excellent concert excellent tour,

got myself a tshirt :D


cool
TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 05, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What an quick upload, thanks!!

onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well done! Thanks for sharing!

Imran user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 06:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, how many songs did you record on video?
Could we make a swap? Please, mail me !

otbennett user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

only recorded i want it all and last horizon they both available here

no swapping required

sharing is the way not swapping


cool
otbennett user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 08:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SixPence i dnt see you contributing here go buy a ticket and see the show dnt just download

compared to having zero video of the great experience
i consider it excellent


cool
Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well *cough* the sound is awfull, but I think it's great that you atleast tried to record parts of the concert (and I think especially for the video part, cus that's great!) and then sharing it with us!

Thanx again!

Agnieszeq user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing! :-)


,,The bigger the better, in everything!'' Freddie Mercury
IgorC user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks

poshoklo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 05, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks amigo

dermy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 05, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sixpence sucks ducks and eggs what a faggot!


queen-Champions of the world
hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I seem to be stuck at 98.8% :( Can someone help me out with remaining 1.2% :)) Thnx!


H
TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 05, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hcrvelin wrote:

I seem to be stuck at 98.8% :( Can someone help me out with remaining 1.2% :)) Thnx!

I will help seed so you will finish your download. Please help seeding when you`re finished.

hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 May 05, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks! (currently at 99.7%) I will seed it of course.


H
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 May 05, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Been trying to download this one for a couple of days, but still no peers...

Any seeds for this one please?

hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 May 05, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm online now - give it a try.


H