Why don't we try again here, it's my rock and roll fantasy and your wishing well that I'd be a man on fire. The show must go on from father to son.
World Media Host Internet Radio Com & Org seeks broadcasters who can meet the following chords, note for note.
1. Must use the WinAMP & Shoutcast server applications.
2. Must have experience for at least one week in internet radio.
3. Must be able to keep a steady 40 Kbps 22.5 Stereo multi-source formats including MP3, Shn, Flac & Wav. DSL or better.
4. Must speak english (translations free are welcome).
5. Must allow up to date IP address to said owner.
6. Must allow two days per week, 10 to 20 hours per week within 24 - 48 hours notice.
7. Must find others in interest.
8. No expletives or referrences to adult wordings.
9. Must have interest in WinAMP & Shoutcast video broadcasting.
10. Must not ever expect to get financial payment.
11. To quote Sammy Hagar, "Would you do it for free?"
Those whom are to be involved, a domain area will be of place for symphony creation of text in word meetup. Namely, mine.
W. K. Mahler