Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Ladies/People of QZ Sign If You Think Freddie Was Hot!

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Myself, Mrs.Taylor 05, and several other ladies of QZ think that Mr. Freddie was indeed, hot, handsome, gorgeous, sexy, erotic, exotic, stunning, HOT, oh I said that.

Well, Scott_Mercury & several other men of QZ seem to think that I am the ONLY woman on QZ who finds the INCREDIBLE Freddie HOT and attractive.

Scott also thinks that it is impossible to find Freddie hot because he thinks Freddie was (I will reword Scott's blunt words to be kind to Freddie...er..unattractive, had unaligned teeth, and was Gay)....

I say Freddie was gorgeous, his teeth were fine by me, and YES I know Freddie was Gay. That has Nothing to do with his looks though.

So...women of QZ...show your support here and let me know it you find Mr. Fahrenheit, Freddie Mercury to be HOT and crazy, sexy, cool, GORGEOUS!!!! with a capitol HOT!!!!

xyz
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I sign that Freddie was hot.
I found him incredibly attractive in the 70s.

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought Freddie was good looking in a different way, which isn't a bad way.
Um, he was cute in the pre-queen days, I don't know.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

Too bad I'm not a lady. But I think he was a handsome man. And overbites are better than underbites!!

All men of QZ are welcome to sign too. We at QZ do NOT discriminate. So I will say people of QZ, sign if you think Freddie was HOT!!!!

xyz

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

[quote] but, I would think that Fred's looks would only to appeal to gay men.... You and Sharon are the only "straight women" I have heard EVER carry on about Fred. [/qoute]

I might as well add this. Gay men like all kinds of men, there is NO specific choice. Some like thin guys, some like chubby, some like fat, some like tall, some like short. Women like all kinds of men too. And anyone, male or female, could get a crush on Freddie. How could one not? Everyone can fall in love or have a crush and think is hot. Just like the way some girls like the way Freddie looked in the 70's and some like the 80's... it's preference. Just because someone has an overbite, you can't have a crush on them? That's hilarious!

If a guy tells a girl she can't have a crush on a guy because he is gay, that's like saying a guy can't have a crush on a lesbian. I can prove it's a myth because I had a crush on a lesbian once!

Agreed..and I have also told Scott_Mercury that I also find Freddie Hot and attractive as I do some other men, not necessarily for Freddie's looks, but because Freddie exuded charm, confidence, a GREAT sense of humor, playfulness, sensitivity, grace, elegance, class, charisma, style, all which make someone HOT or sexy or good looking via the wonderful qualities they (Freddie) possess!

xyz
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was the hottest guy I will ever lay
eyes on.

I have a Freddie obsession going on to say the
least!!!

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

:) Mary Austin found Freddie hot, and bounced in his lap :P . so, that's proof women found him hot, and she was hot too. She didn't like him due to fame, because when he met her, the name of Queen didn't exhist yet and they were just barely deciding on it, and she joined them in the discussion.

Great Point. Mary is a stunning woman both brunette when she met Freddie, and she had long hair and exotic looks and Freddie and Queen were an unsigned, unknown, unnamed band. She was working at Biba and MARY had straight men throwing themselves at her and she still moved in with Freddie. When he told her he was Gay, she still loved and adored Freddie. She still was hot when she became a blond, had tons of men chasing after her, one who was a RICH painter, and she still found Freddie HOT, and stayed his lifelong best friend and love.

P.S. I would bounce in Freddie's lap any day any time. :) He could bounce in mine too! :)

xyz

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am with you Arlene about bouncing in
Freddie's lap.In my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agreed..and I have also told Scott_Mercury that I also find Freddie Hot and attractive as I do some other men, not necessarily for Freddie's looks, but because Freddie exuded charm, confidence, a GREAT sense of humor, playfulness, sensitivity, grace, elegance, class, charisma, style, all which make someone HOT or sexy or good looking via the wonderful qualities they (Freddie) possess!

So, did you know Freddie personally? Just wondering, cause you seem to know so much about his personality. ;)
Look, if someone says he's not hot, then so be it. If someone has a stupid, superficial reason for not thinking he's hot, then once again, so be it. I agree with you that I think he's handsome, but come on.

You didn't even know him. Heh.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

:P do you girls know what bouncing in his lap means? lol

Frog this is a G rated Topic...Yes I Know!
Wink :)

xyz

Posted: 14 May 05, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

There's a girl who thinks this thread is lame, but I think she is lame. She talks about Queen, but I think she only comes here so she can have friends. She doesn't seem like a real Queen fan to me, as she has no clue about Queen and spends 99.9% of her time in the personal section, sucking up to people.

LMD?

xyz
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I sign.. I think Freddie's HOT! Not as hot as Bri though... ;)

Posted: 14 May 05, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mrs Taylor 05 where are you...please sign. You are Freddie's biggest fan (with me!)

xyz

Posted: 14 May 05, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

double post/edit

xyz
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't believe I'm posting this, but yes, Freddie was definitely hot.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.

Posted: 14 May 05, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Would have loved to have had Freddie's
child/children.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Frog wrote:

There's a girl who thinks this thread is lame, but I think she is lame. She talks about Queen, but I think she only comes here so she can have friends. She doesn't seem like a real Queen fan to me, as she has no clue about Queen and spends 99.9% of her time in the personal section, sucking up to people.

Why would you call me names for posting my opinion on this public notice board?

I think if we examined your ratio of post counts to length of time on this notice board and compared it with mine, we would see who spends 99.9% of their time doing what. Barry, would you be willing to research the results of this and share it? We could also look at the content of your posts vs mine and see what other posters feel is more interesting? I'm up for it if you are.

I post more topics in the personal section bc I prefer to read the topics in the Queen sections and learn more about Queen's history and read the tour reviews as opposed to posting garbage. If I have something meaningful to say, I say it, but I refuse to pollute the noticeboard with poop. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what I think is poop, as are you. Do I make a habit of saying what I think is poop outload? No, but there was a topic started by Jingles about threads we thought were useless, so I contributed and I'll continue to contribute when and where I please as will you also but, be prepared to take responsibility for what you say on here. You'll be held accountable at the very least, by me.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Robin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Robin
Bohemian: 741 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was exotic looking and had smouldering eyes. Very sexy, but not my cuppa. lol. Now Roger...........

Robin

Posted: 14 May 05, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Frog wrote:

LMD?

Hmmm, now did you ask if this 'girl' was me only because I put a rebuttal to one of your statements? Come now, I don't come on this board to get the 'self-satisfaction' of putting others down. Hell, I don't even come here to put people down. But when I feel like I want to express something, I will.
Sheesh.
I've been gone a long time to come back to this.
Good times people. Real good.
cheers

claud user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts

Posted: 14 May 05, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I definitely think he is the hottest man ever. I can just look into his eyes and be captured in all his mysticism . I can't get enough of him.

Queen Forever

claudia