Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Jamie Moses

forum rss feed
Author

catsinrock user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 05, 05:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone else thinks he's a real strength and support on vocals not to mention guitar. Where has the number I'm In Love With My Car come from ?

Anne

new one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 201 posts

Posted: 15 May 05, 05:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its an old Queen song from A night at the opera and was also the B side to Bo Rap (original release)

Last Cyborg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 15 May 05, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only bit Jamie does I don't like is the nice riff in the middle of the I want it all solo. It sounds really lame and puny compared to the album version. He needs a different guitar sound or something...

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The guitar harmonies on Last Horizon . . . totally sweeeeeet! Gave me the chills, and it was HOT in those arenas! Jamie, you da MAN!

Jamie's amazing. Incredibly talented, he made it possible for Brian to improvise and have a good time, which is when he's at his best. So . . . a tip of the trademark-but-absent black Stetson to Sweet Fancy* Jamie Moses! You totally rock, dude!

(*It's a Seinfeld thing . . .)

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Last Cyborg wrote:

The only bit Jamie does I don't like is the nice riff in the middle of the I want it all solo. It sounds really lame and puny compared to the album version. He needs a different guitar sound or something...

YES! 100% Agreed! That should be really heavy and it sounds extremely weak. When Brian joins for the second repeat- than we're talking! But overall I think he was really cool, did amazing job, was a part of the great show. I loved the unison solo in Can't get Enough!