Forums > Personal > Disgusting song basically making fun of AIDs

forum rss feed
Author

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 05, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this kid brought in a CD (dont know the artist) and he thought it would be funny to u know, let everyone listen to it. he passed the earphones to me and this terrible song is playing repetitive crap singing "everybody has AIDs" or something like that. i swear to god, i was almost reduced to tears...wait, i wus. i actually excused myself to the bathroom, trying to stop so my mascara wouldnt run. i think there is also a video or something to this (with puppets? wtf?) it gets worse, he (the kid that brought in the song) was like "oh, you know they (people with AIDs) really deserve it...it's their fault...but im not saying that for the people who did die though! its the people today who dont use protection" and stuff. it doesnt fucking matter. *sigh* does anybody know this song?

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No but it sounds like some moral majority homophobic, uninformed, inbred, bigoted asswipe anyhow who is a bully loser who wrote/recorded it. So don't waste your time listening to crap like that and don't let it get to you. Consider the "person" who recorded it, a piece of poo and go listen to some REAL music by...Queen.

P.S. Last night I was parked at the 7-11 eating with my window open, some idiot neanderthal guy pulls up and parks his car next to me, BLASTING some rap song where every other word I swear was "Beat that Woman she's nothing but a motherf****r" over and over. he looked at me to SEE if it was getting to me...(which it was but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction...so I already had TATDOOL on CD in my CD player, and I CRANKED IT WAY UP OVER HIS crap...and he actually gave me a dirty look cuz he couldn't hear his mysoginistic CRAP, and he pulled his car out and drove away!

AHA the power of Good, Queen Prevails/Triumphs!

xyz
*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol! thats good! that certainly lightened my mood ^.^

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Playful as a pussycat wrote:

Now go put on...let's think of a happy QUEEN SONG...One Vision about good things plus it rocks, and CRANK it UP! :)

xyz

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Now go put on...let's think of a happy QUEEN SONG...One Vision about good things plus it rocks, and CRANK it UP! :)

Jersey...you're from Jersey. My best friend lives in Jersey. I live in Maryland, he moved there this year from Maryland.

Ever go to any of the great clubs where Springsteen, Little Steven, Bon Jovi, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes play?

xyz
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Everybody has AIDS, Eh? Sounds like "Team America" to me...

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

Everybody has AIDS, Eh? Sounds like "Team America" to me...

That's what I initially thought of.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YEP! Team America

Everyone has AIDS!
AIDS AIDS AIDS!
AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!
Everyone has AIDS!

And so this is the end of our story
And everyone is dead from AIDS
It took from me my best friend
My only true pal
My only bright star (he died of AIDS)

Well I'm gonna march on Washington
Lead the fight and charge the brigades
There's a hero inside of all of us
I'll make them see everyone has AIDS

My father (AIDS!)
My sister (AIDS!)
My uncle and my cousin and her best friend (AIDS AIDS AIDS!)
The gays and the straights
And the white and the spades

Everyone has AIDS!
My grandma and my dog 'ol blue (AIDS AIDS AIDS)
The pope has got it and so do you (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)
C'mon everybody we got quilting to do (AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS)
We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has
AIDS! x 20

it's harmless :) hail Trey and Matt!

Killed by drones.
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 04:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that's awful!

2+2=5

Posted: 17 May 05, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

that's awful!

That's apalling. I have a Broad and open minded sense of humor but..and I had NO idea that was from Team America. No way will I waste my money on that film, er...trash.

xyz
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I never knew I had AIDS!

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
Farlander user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 662 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's humor taken out of context, everyone.

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John Lydon wrote:

Obviously, Forever88 is one card short of a full deck. And that song is fuckin disgusting. John

Actually,I'm not quite the shilling.

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
MexQueenFM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 13266 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jajaja, can't wait to rent it

Mejor yo me hecho una chela, y chance enchufo una chava, chambeando de chafirete, me sobra chupe y pachanga

Tranzando de arriba a abajo, hay va la chilanga banda , chinchin si me la recuerdan
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want to see "Team America", even though NOW I know about that song (which is tasteless in humour, I agree)

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

No but it sounds like some moral P.S. Last night I was parked at the 7-11 eating with my window open, some idiot neanderthal guy pulls up and parks his car next to me, BLASTING some rap song where every other word I swear was "Beat that Woman she's nothing but a motherf****r" over and over. he looked at me to SEE if it was getting to me...(which it was but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction...so I already had TATDOOL on CD in my CD player, and I CRANKED IT WAY UP OVER HIS crap...and he actually gave me a dirty look cuz he couldn't hear his mysoginistic CRAP, and he pulled his car out and drove away!

Good job,that was great! I bet you showed that Neanderthal guy who was boss!

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this kid brought in a CD (dont know the artist) and he thought it would be funny to u know, let everyone listen to it. he passed the earphones to me and this terrible song is playing repetitive crap singing "everybody has AIDs" or something like that. i swear to god, i was almost reduced to tears...wait, i wus. i actually excused myself to the bathroom, trying to stop so my mascara wouldnt run. i think there is also a video or something to this (with puppets? wtf?) it gets worse, he (the kid that brought in the song) was like "oh, you know they (people with AIDs) really deserve it...it's their fault...but im not saying that for the people who did die though! its the people today who dont use protection" and stuff. it doesnt fucking matter. *sigh* does anybody know this song?

I wish I could sue the bastard who wrote that horrible song! Not only is it extremely rude,but it goes against moral values, as well. I mean, how would you feel if you were actually diagonosed with AIDS, and you heard that song playing in the radio, `` Everyone has AIDS, AIDS, AIDS! Everyone has AIDS!´´ I´m sure that person would be anguished, realizing there was a song that humiliated people with AIDS.
I hope the author of that song rots in Hell, he surely doesnt deserve to go to Heaven.

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw TEAM AMERICA last night and I laughed my ass off through the whole movie.
I can guarantee that you'll never find a funnier sex scene EVER!! Oh and Kim Jong Il singing "I'm Lonely" HOLY SHIT that was FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!!

Btw, this is not a movie for everyone. It takes a lot of sense of humor to find something so sick funny (not like I'm calling anyone who doesn't bitter).

Now on the subject of AIDS, according to Trey Parker and Matt Stone it takes 22.3 years to be able to make fun of tragedies. So AIDS has been given the ability to be made fun of since 2003 after being discovered in 1981.

This means that these events have been able to be made fun of ever since:

- World War II... since 1967
- Kennedy's assasination... since 1985
- Sunday Bloody Sunday... since 1994
- Vietnam War... since 1997
- John Lennon's death... since 2002
- 'Hot Space' released... since 2004

Someday to be able to be made fun of:

- Freddie Mercury's death... after 2013
- 9/11 ...after 2023
- South Asia Tsunami... after 2026

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
kerfuffle87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 419 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

No but it sounds like some moral majority homophobic, uninformed, inbred, bigoted asswipe anyhow who is a bully loser who wrote/recorded it. So don't waste your time listening to crap like that and don't let it get to you. Consider the "person" who recorded it, a piece of poo and go listen to some REAL music by...Queen.

P.S. Last night I was parked at the 7-11 eating with my window open, some idiot neanderthal guy pulls up and parks his car next to me, BLASTING some rap song where every other word I swear was "Beat that Woman she's nothing but a motherf****r" over and over. he looked at me to SEE if it was getting to me...(which it was but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction...so I already had TATDOOL on CD in my CD player, and I CRANKED IT WAY UP OVER HIS crap...and he actually gave me a dirty look cuz he couldn't hear his mysoginistic CRAP, and he pulled his car out and drove away!

AHA the power of Good, Queen Prevails/Triumphs!

yay *high fives Arlene* and i haven't heard that song either, it sounds disgusting though - i can't believe what some people class as 'music' today. this world is really transforming into a pile of shit.

"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open" - Sir James Dewar
Mrs Taylor 05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 389 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats soo horrible. It's a load of disgusting, disrespectful bulls**t. I hate when silly ignorant people do things like that. This idiot at my school keeps making jokes about AIDS and HIV and thinks he's so smart for doing it, it really riles me. I told my friend that if he knew half the things that happen to you if you had that disease he would be scared shitless. I really hate these annoying narrow-minded people. *turns on Queen and calms down*.

Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana