Forums > Queen - General Discussion > ogre battle: march of the black queen.

forum rss feed
Author

OgreBattleField1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
OgreBattleField1980
Bohemian: 503 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I heard of the game it is for the super nintendo entertainment system ... and no i dont think its any relation to Queen at all .. it was just a mere coincidence they used the name im sure.

Ogre Battle Lives FOREVER MORE!
OgreBattleField1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
OgreBattleField1980
Bohemian: 503 posts

Posted: 16 May 05, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ah its no big deal .. i checked out your profile .. ya know you are younger than I was when i first discovered Queen , you picked a very good band indeed to like and endulge in .. beware its a very deep catalouge too .. but you will enjoy it as you get older trust me . i discovered Queen when i was 11 years old back in 1991 ... unfortunatly it was when my grandmother passed away ... which coincidentally she died the same day as Freddie did ... but im glad i found em they helped me thru alot of bad times.... be sure you watch thier music videos ... especially the ones from the 1970's it might be my opinion but the moment i saw Bohemian Rhapsody the video ... it gave me visions of what a real rock band should look and sound like ... i really dont think and still dont think till this day it should be any other way.

Fellow Queen Fan in the United States
Ronnie

Ogre Battle Lives FOREVER MORE!
nasty_queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I heard that the maker of the game was a fan of Queen.

"The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. Glamour is part of us, and we want to be dandy." - Freddie Mercury
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember reading about that game in a vieo game magazine back when it came out when I was wee lad. yeah the makers were huge Queen fans so thats why they named the rpg that. It wouldve been cool if Queen decided to go in to the video game biz sooner and made it an official Queen product with Queen music, ofcourse in midi format since it was a super nintendo game.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 29 Jun 05, 22:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember seeing that game when I worked at Blockbuster many moons ago.

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 30 Jun 05, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My brother has that game... SO boring... :|

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel