Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Your meanings about Roger, Ladies...

forum rss feed
Author

lady_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 46 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 05, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm a big fan of queen. especially of rog.for me, he's the sexiest men alive. That's because of his beautiful, big, blue eyes his cute mouth and nose and so on.
Now he's a bit old , but it doesn't matter anyway for me.
Now I want to know, weather I'm the only girl thinking this way.

I'm waiting for your answers.

Roger, You take my breath away

"I don't like 'Religion'! It tends to fuck people up!" Roger Taylor at the One Vision sessions.
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie is my favorite..but...

Roger is my 2nd favorite as the hottest, sexiest. I miss when he was GORGEOUS. I don't mind at all that he is older or grey. What troubles me is how he has let himself go so badly.

For someone who is wealthy, enjoys a good family life, and could stay at home, not touring with the rigors of the road all these years, it's not only his appearance that worries me. Gaining that much weight is terribly unhealthy and he looks as if he has been..er drinking a bit you know.

But, when he was young, he was a stunner. Sexy, lithe hot bod, bloond tresses. He could have had me anyday!

xyz
written_in_the_stars user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 357 posts

Posted: 17 May 05, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lady_mercury wrote:

I'm a big fan of queen. especially of rog.for me, he's the sexiest men alive. That's because of his beautiful, big, blue eyes his cute mouth and nose and so on.
Now he's a bit old , but it doesn't matter anyway for me.
Now I want to know, weather I'm the only girl thinking this way.

I'm waiting for your answers.

Roger, You take my breath away

I agree so much with you girl .....
Roger Tayolr was SOOOO hot in the seventies, it's amazing. He was in the 80s too, but I think he looked the best in the seventies, because of his sexy long hair. I personally love boys with long hair. I also love his eyes and smile and mouth. In Bo Rhap video he's terribly sexy, you know when the lights turn on and they sing "Open your eyes"... Hmmmmmmm I wouldn't hurt him here....
And what about the I want to break free video ? I'm not lesbian, but God, Roger was hot in it - when he's there, shaking his little ass in the camera, and then he turns and looks at the camera, innocently saying "God knows" with that little smile... I love it !

Yeah Roger was such a sexy man. And let's not forget his voice... his voice was so sexy as well.... "When I'm holding you wheeeeeeeeeeaaalhh, all I hear is your geeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrhhhh" I LOVE THAT.:)

yes it was plain to see, yes it was meant to be...
tupincs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The sexiest thing about Roger is his humour. It's timeless.

Monte: Liquorice Years user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 674 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 05:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh, dont get me started...

too late

5 words: roger is a sex god... yes thats five..i can count. i love the bad boy image... its my achilles heel. blonde hair, blue eyes, a smile that makes me shiver inside. he is so hot right now! and ever. i sound like a stupid teenager...all giggly. roger is the bomb, along with nikki sixx (i said i fall for bad boys...). GO ROGER! and if he ever needs a place in australia to "stay the night" my front door is open.

Cheer up emo kid!

kerfuffle87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 419 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tupincs wrote:

The sexiest thing about Roger is his humour. It's timeless.

lol i second that. he doesn't look bad either... ;-)

"Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open" - Sir James Dewar
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 08:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is gorgeous, still is, talented, funny, very good looking, and with great hair. I don't care what anybody says he is sexy.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
dorahc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger Taylor is one if not the sexiest man in the music industry today. When the Breakfree video came out, I think I gave myself whiplash from looking up his skirt at any angle I thought would help!

Mrs Taylor 05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 389 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I totally agree with you with every fibre of my being !!!!!! The sexiest person EVER !!!!!!!!!!
Thank God some people agree's with me, I swear I was starting to think everyone I know had gone blind or something !!!!!

Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana
Bijou in Queen's crown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah! what about John. but roger's FITTTTTTTTT!

Musical Majesty
Sandys user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 118 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was worried to be the only person in love of Roger.... I know the song "I'm in love with my car", when he sings it on stage.. Jesus!!!, he looks so great, eyes, mouth, hair, and a perfect voice...

As a girl told here before, I`m not a lesbian, but he looks beautiful on skirt in IWTBF, as in the "Great Pretender video".

I hope in this tour, he could be a little more in shape, since I want him for much, much, much time on the earth.

See ya girls!.

P.D. Have you seen the song letter: "I`m in love with my Roger"??

I can resist everything, except temptation

Eliza user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My meaning...well...he's definitely the sexiest man in rock buisiness! Everytime I see him I go "Rrrrrrrrr"!! I mean Brian is cute as well, but he certainly can't keep up with Roger's sexiness! ;-)

Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rogers girl 19241 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 25 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot and monte liquorce years i like nikki sixx 2 i think iv done your name right i lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee roger eyes hair smile hes so georgeous

Peta user not visiting Queenzone.com
Peta
Bohemian: 319 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with you. Roger was very sexy, beautiful man. I liked more from 80s than from 70s years. Especially from Magic tour. I don´t know why. But Roger is (was) 3nd my the most favourite member.

04.10.08 - Hannover, 05.10.08 - Hamburg, 28.10.08 Budapest, 31.10.08 Prague, 1.11.08 Wien
Bijou in Queen's crown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHAT ABOUT John and Freddie? Well anyway how old are all you lot? I'm thirteen and think he looks absolutly SEXY in the Bohemian Rhapsody video. Plus he doesn't need to get in shape he looks stunning all nice and chunky plus Brian is really cool with that hair. It's amazing. Who agrees?

Musical Majesty

Posted: 18 May 05, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have to say something else. The only complaint I have about the IWTBF video, is Rogers skirt is NOT SHORT enough!

Eliza user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie has been sexy in his own way, but most of time I just wanna go and hug him. ;-)
John? Nah, sorry, but exactly the contrary of what I consider sexy. *g*

Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Slightly Dazed user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 76 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger is gorgeous!! Its so hard to choose between him and Freddie.

hmmm i wonder if Freddie ever found Roger sexy!

But now you can kiss my ass goodbye
av user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 18 May 05, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sheesh, you all are sooo weird. I dont think that roger is the least bit sexy. In a magasine, they mentioned that he was a slut and I TOTALLY agree. He also stinks at singing and probably has body odor...
God knows what else.

Posted: 18 May 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm detecting a hint of JEALOUSY from you Darling!!!