Forums > Personal > MARRY ME HERO!!

forum rss feed
Author

DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 May 05, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, since weddings on QZ seem to be so popular at the moment, I guess I'd get into the spirit of things and finally propose to the dutch fella who I've had my eye on since January. So, Thijs?

Posted: 24 May 05, 22:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YAY!! Go me!! I got the guy!! SCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Posted: 24 May 05, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Excellent point...

Posted: 25 May 05, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm, let me think...

Bride's Maids: Linda, Sonia & Marialvy (I don't actually know Marialvy that well but if Linda's so fond of her, *shrug* what the hell... why not?)

Priest/Minister: TaylorGaGa

And everyone else is invited... 'cept Lydon, lukey, and Holland (just thought I'd mention it in case any of those fucks are reading...)

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

YAY!! Go me!! I got the guy!! SCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I wish you were on MSN more... then we could've married WAAAAY sooner ;-)

You'll get the link! Soon...

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!

Posted: 25 May 05, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

taylorgaga (Begg) wrote:

so im priest, tell me how this sounds. ahum...

A
Alrite fuckers, we are joined in this iserable country to join HIm and HER in unholky wedlock+, anyone who has a problem with this can go fuck themselves, looking at you John!

any good? if not i'll stick to singing and playing drums, a new one to the set list is BO RHAP!

YEAH!! I even love the effect you have while drunk!! It's also tempted me into inviting John just so he can hear himself be told to go fuck himself!! Very impressed, boss. Can't wait for the cerimony ;)

Thijs, you better have gotten yourself some sleep over the past couple of hours, I'll be very pissed off if you haven't >:( :P

Posted: 25 May 05, 07:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

*removes the matchstickes in his eyes* yeah I had plenty of sleep :P

I even got the intention to sing Wish you were here on our Wedding, with a smashing version of "paranoid" right after it :-D

Awww... I haven't picked out a song to sing you yet... Oops I Did It Again? Nah... Dirrrty? Nah... Hmmm, Forever May Not Be Long Enough... Or better yet, Yours Truly... Oh one or the other'll be sweet...

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

Hmmm, let me think...

Bride's Maids: Linda, Sonia & Marialvy (I don't actually know Marialvy that well but if Linda's so fond of her, *shrug* what the hell... why not?)

Priest/Minister: TaylorGaGa

And everyone else is invited... 'cept Lydon, lukey, and Holland (just thought I'd mention it in case any of those fucks are reading...)

Oh my!!!! Thanks Dark!!!! Thanks for trust in me!!!!

*shrug* No worries...

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Dirrrty would be nice if you put on the same outfit as Christina in the video! :-P

I don't think so... (Unlike Christina, I have a little self-respect)

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...Sorry Thijs, there are just some levels that even I won't sink to :)

bigc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 353 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

am i invited?:D

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you ever pissed me off? Probably. Yeah sure, you can come...

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

taylorgaga (Begg) wrote:

yeh but, it makes you look even more sexier then you already do! you would have all the guys especially you husband to be drooling!

Since when am I sexy? Look, I've already picked out the sluttiest wedding dress I could find - when I wear it, it's almost like I got my girls out there on a silver platter for all the world to see. Can't understand why you lot are still complaining... :S

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

taylorgaga (Begg) wrote:

yeh but, it makes you look even more sexier then you already do! you would have all the guys especially you husband to be drooling!

Since when am I sexy? Look, I've already picked out the sluttiest wedding dress I could find - when I wear it, it's almost like I got my girls out there on a silver platter for all the world to see. Can't understand why you lot are still complaining... :S

So you went for the Dirrrrtty outfit? :P

Nice try... :)

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright, there any chance of requesting Milli Vanilli? Or how 'bout Backstreet Boys? :P :P :P

Nah, play some Nickelback and some Red Hot Chili Peppers. And don't forget Led Zep, Beatles, Live, KISS, Def Leppard, Jimi Hendrix...

...you do that and I'll work overtime bouncing at the club... *puppy dog look for Begg*

Posted: 25 May 05, 08:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

DarkQueen wrote:

Alright, there any chance of requesting Milli Vanilli? Or how 'bout Backstreet Boys? :P :P :P

Nah, play some Nickelback and some Red Hot Chili Peppers. And don't forget Led Zep, Beatles, Live, KISS, Def Leppard, Jimi Hendrix...

...you do that and I'll work overtime bouncing at the club... *puppy dog look for Begg*

Oh my... why always there's someone against BSB?? I will tell Nick about it

Oh God, don't tell me you like BSB!! (Well, AJ's okay, 'cos he can kinda sing, but the buckets of grease in his hair and goatee, and the glasses always covering up his pretty eyes irritate me, and then take into account that recently he started looking freakishly like my grandmother - whom I hate - and that really turns me away from him *shudder*) Crap music that all sounds the same. Oh, and Nick's a woman-beater (even I felt sorry for Paris when I heard that one, and I HATE PARIS!! God, what I wouldn't give to beat him up for that...) Anyway, back to the wedding...

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh my, darkie, i am honoured. oki.
how can i help now? i bought the new XET 2004 anti-spammer wedding shield, so there will be no problem. well of course, i still need to figure out how it works. :S where is my almost-husband when i need him??? maaaaaaaaaaaaartijn!!!

2+2=5
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

oh my, darkie, i am honoured. oki.
how can i help now? i bought the new XET 2004 anti-spammer wedding shield, so there will be no problem. well of course, i still need to figure out how it works. :S where is my almost-husband when i need him??? maaaaaaaaaaaaartijn!!!

oh my... the instructions are written in saturnian... can't read that dialect... maaaaaaartijn!!!

2+2=5
Mrs Taylor 05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 389 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AWWWWW THATS SOO CUTE, CAN I CUM ?

Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana

Posted: 25 May 05, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AWWWWW THATS SOO CUTE, CAN I CUM ?

Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana

Posted: 25 May 05, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH, AND I CAN I ORGANISE THE HEN NIGHT (I ALWAYS OPT FOR THIS AS I USUALLY HAVE NO REAL JOB IN QZ WEDDINGS!) !!! !!!