Forums > Personal > Man Pronounced DEAD begins to talk!

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 May 05, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gee I always tell people...Speak up dammit!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7950887/?GT1=6542

xyz
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh my!

2+2=5

Posted: 25 May 05, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

a similar thing

Doctor punched by 'corpse'

Hospital officials in Romania are investigating after a doctor was punched by a 'corpse' in the morgue.

The doctor had to be treated for shock after he was punched by teenager Bogdan Georgescu.

It happened after the doctor thought he saw Mr Georgescu move and bent over to investigate.

The youngster, 16, had been taken to the morgue at Brasov County Hospital in Brasov, after collapsing and showing no signs of life.

He was declared dead on arrival and his body moved to the morgue.

He said: "I woke up and had no idea where I was, I looked to the left and to the right and saw a dead woman on either side of me, and then I saw this man coming towards me in a white coat.

"I just panicked. I thought he was going to kill me."

The youngster, from Fagaras, is now being treated in the neurological ward to find out the cause of his collapse.

He said: "The last thing I remember is drinking coffee with my brother, and then I woke up in the morgue."

The doctor was allowed to take time off work after being treated for shock.

indeed... we romanian people :P

2+2=5

Posted: 25 May 05, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Creepy...sounds like an episode of "The Twilight Zone". Don't doctors do tests for brain activity just in case the person is in a state of catatonia or their heart temporarily stopped?

I hear....MALPRACTICE!!!! Lawsuit!!!!

xyz

Posted: 25 May 05, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

This happened about a week and a half ago, i was going to ask you Sonia if this was on your news at all, or the paper?

I didnt see that in the news... :S Have to do some diggin now. ^_^

2+2=5
Mrs Taylor 05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 389 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene, what would I do without you, I would never know any of these cool weird and wonderful news stories !!! !!!

Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana

Posted: 25 May 05, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mrs Taylor 05 wrote:

Arlene, what would I do without you, I would never know any of these cool weird and wonderful news stories !!! !!!

That's what I'm here for...cool weird and wonderful (My new motto)! :)

xyz
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

a similar thing

Hospital officials in Romania are investigating after a doctor was punched by a 'corpse' in the morgue.

The doctor had to be treated for shock after he was punched by teenager Bogdan Georgescu.

It happened after the doctor thought he saw Mr Georgescu move and bent over to investigate.

The youngster, 16, had been taken to the morgue at Brasov County Hospital in Brasov, after collapsing and showing no signs of life.

He said: "I woke up and had no idea where I was, I looked to the left and to the right and saw a dead woman on either side of me, and then I saw this man coming towards me in a white coat.

The youngster, from Fagaras, is now being treated in the neurological ward to find out the cause of his collapse.

He said: "The last thing I remember is drinking coffee with my brother, and then I woke up in the morgue."

This one's creepier...

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i guess he isnt dead then...YAY!

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think something like this happened in NZ a while back. Yeah, it did, but I think the ending was more tragic. Some chick died of a stroke or heart attack (or so they thought) but when the embalmer went to, well, embalm her he cut an artery and it bled, indicating she was alive and hadn't suffered a heart attack/stroke. So the embalmer rings the hospital and she bled out and died before they could get her back there. :S

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 25 May 05, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

a similar thing

thats hilarious but its also frightening...shit imagine!!!
whatabout they guy in italy who they thought had died and they were frigging burying and he woke up to the sound of soil hitting the coffin of course he started screaming and they got him out, oooo shitty stuff:S

oo la la