forum rss feed
Author

_amadeus_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 763 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 May 05, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.kissthisguy.com/

The name of the site is a bit wierd, but it has a lot of misheard lyrics :D

Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 29 May 05, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"kiss this guy" misheard lyricc from purple haze by Jimi Hendrix "kiss the sky" - "kiss this guy" get it? lol, I never thought it was kissed this guy for once lol.

Posted: 29 May 05, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, I've never heard of that song before :D

Nobody is always a winner, and anybody who says he is, is either a liar or doesn't play poker.

Posted: 29 May 05, 21:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(eyes bulge) you never heard of purple haze? OMG! I can't believe that! The best song about being on drugs ever. It actually gives you the closest experience to LSD without going out and actually dropping acid with the production on that song. much better than Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.

Posted: 30 May 05, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

(eyes bulge) you never heard of purple haze? OMG! I can't believe that! The best song about being on drugs ever. It actually gives you the closest experience to LSD without going out and actually dropping acid with the production on that song. much better than Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.

I've heard of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It was in an Urban Legend book. The song was supposed to mean LSD (Lucy, Sky, Diamond)

I've heard 'Cocaine' by Eric Clapton. Thats kinda like bein' on drugs I guess O_o. Never really understood the lyrics if cocaine was a good thing or bad thing.

Posted: 30 May 05, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no cocaine isnt really like being on the drug in my opinion. I say a sond like "You need your head" by Todd Rundgren represents the frantic energy that being on cocaine is like. Even though that song isnmt about coke, I'm just saying the energy and randomess of the song is like being on coke. I dont think there's been a song that tryuly reps cocaine the way songs represents LSD, (acid rock from the lake 60's for one exzample) and weed (one example the G-funk sound in the early 90's by Dr. Dre (Dr. Dre claims he was influenced hugely by Queen believe it or not).

Posted: 30 May 05, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:)

Erato user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah? toy know whai I heard? I was listening peacefully to I want to break free, and suddenly heard "God knows, God knows my mother in law" what do you think about this?:)

Erato Tia Tutaha De Danaan

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ur' Mother-In-Law died and met God in heaven ;)

Ever heard AHHH! , oh sry, looked under my desk and my cat was curled up sleepin'... anyway, have you ever heard 'Kill The Wabbit' by Metallica? :D Ya can tell they were just thinkin' of ideas.

Posted: 19 Jun 05, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

kdj2hot wrote:

I know!! I love that song!! But, give him a break, he didn't even know what Day-O was!! :P

The Banana Boat thing ;)

Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On AOL about 2 years ago it had misheard lyrics and one was 'is this just battersea' for "is this just fantasy" in Bohemian Rhapsody. It is clear to me that it says fantasy and always has been. Why the hell would it day battersea?

"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 20 Jun 05, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

"kiss this guy" misheard lyricc from purple haze by Jimi Hendrix "kiss the sky" - "kiss this guy" get it? lol, I never thought it was kissed this guy for once lol.

I forget the name, but there is a book I have seen at most book stores with misheard lyrics and the #1 is I think Hendrix with "Kiss this guy". LOL!

xyz