forum rss feed
Author

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 05, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've heard some good and bad things about this video and I would like to know if it is worth buying and the highlights of it. Thank you. :X

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 31 May 05, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is this the biggest shite ever released under QUEEN baneer? Yep.
Highlights? Finding al the mistakes on the sleeve...? Watching and listening the badly edited Frankenstein of a song...? I mean- who can listen more than few times one song being made of tn different performances, edited terribly!!! It's crap. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP.
CRAP.
I don't think I've got anything nice to say about it... No, OK- My Melancholy Blues from Houston is all right... So is You Take My Breath Away from Earl's Court... Cut obviously, what's the point of releasing the whole song...

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 31 May 05, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For collection - yes.
For any other reasons - no.

Check this:
http://www.queenconcerts.com/index.php?section=information&action=official&sub=rarelive

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 31 May 05, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay...thank you.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 31 May 05, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The idea was to present less common versions of songs, and also songs not often performed.

Unfortunately they got carried away and started chopping from one concert to another mid way through songs (sometimes more than once in each song).

They then compounded the error by mis-labelling dates, sources, and making layout errors on the packaging.

In summary: a good idea that then passed through the Queen Productions machine and emerged......less well.