Forums > Personal > Sith/Star Wars Actress Poses for Playboy-Lucas Cuts Her Scene

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actress Bai Ling posed for Playboy with her er....lightsaber...well guess where....and Lucas is FURIOUS...and cut her scene as he wants all actors in Star Wars films to have wholesome backgrounds....

http://www.vh1.com/movies/news/articles/1503397/06022005/story.jhtml

xyz
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sucker.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about when Carrie Fisher dressed up as Jabba The Hut's sex slave.

More people masturbated to that scene than to Pamela Anderson's first Playboy centerfold.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was part of the script.

Posing in Playboy probably wasn't.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

More people masturbated to that scene than to Pamela Anderson's first Playboy centerfold.

Agreed..but Lucas is a control freak for one (and in this case a hypocrite as well) as we all know, PLUS...it's still about the "Image" that Playboy holds across the USA for yuppie Moms & Dads taking their tykes to the film. Again, their feelings are hypocritical too, cuz they didn't mind jr seeing Leia half naked with a CHAIN around her neck in "Return Of The Jedi"...

...and frankly...I as a female LOVE Playboy, find it tasteful (for a men's magazine), have read tons of great interviews in there over the years with people like John Lennon!!!!, think their nude spreads are tasteful...

...but you know how parents in the USA are. That old "stigma" with posing for a nudie magazine, even one as tasteful as Playboy...which is NOTHING like say Hustler or Penthouse..which are much more hard core.

And I agree that Leia In "Jedi" not only her outfit, but the whole idea of her being a "sex slave" with a chain around her neck...come on.

But Lucas, again is bowing to parents..and again Lucas is an INCREDIBLE control Freak...so this is also his way of saying to Hugh Hefner...

..."I Am The Emporer Of the Empire, Not You!"

xyz
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm hoping to see the pics...

MY GOD spell it write.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm gonna have to take Lucas' side on this one, and I'll tell you why...

Bai Ling appears nude with a lightsaber used in a very sexually suggestive way, so she's basically using 'Star Wars' and one of it's trademark elements to sell sex. If I was George Lucas, I would do exactly the same thing. Besides, what producer/writer/artist would want someone to take advantage of their creation and capitalize on it towards a complete different purpose of what it actually stands for.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well picture 71 in her photo thing there shows a whole boob and Nipple!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLRIGHT!!!

MY GOD spell it write.

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

I'm gonna have to take Lucas' side on this one, and I'll tell you why...

Bai Ling appears nude with a lightsaber used in a very sexually suggestive way, so she's basically using 'Star Wars' and one of it's trademark elements to sell sex. If I was George Lucas, I would do exactly the same thing. Besides, what producer/writer/artist would want someone to take advantage of their creation and capitalize on it towards a complete different purpose of what it actually stands for.

Have you seen It? I'm going to look for it this weekend?

But I never thought about THAT part...

1) In her using the lightsaber..that IS in fact a registered trademarked/copyrighted idea By Lucas and that represents Star Wars...and copyright infringement.

2) She is misusing and misrepresnting Star Wars and its image and yes...in a sexually explicit way that completly goes against the image Lucas wants for the franchise, to sell sex, and herself.

xyz
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have seen the cover and it is DEFINITLY using Star Wars Hype to sell it.. it is billed as the "Star Wars Collectors Issue" and that is wrong for her to do, Lucas has every right to respond in the way he did, now had she just appeared without the lightsaber... I really don't think he had too much to complain about, she is an adult.

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mike Preston wrote:

I have seen the cover and it is DEFINITLY using Star Wars Hype to sell it.. it is billed as the "Star Wars Collectors Issue" and that is wrong for her to do, Lucas has every right to respond in the way he did, now had she just appeared without the lightsaber... I really don't think he had too much to complain about, she is an adult.

I totally agree with you. I can't believe that Lucas didn't slap Playboy with a cease & desist as well as defamation of character (in this case..image).. of the Star Wars franchise.

Playboy cannot call this a "Star Wars Collectors Issue", get real. I think it's fine she posed for them. But using the lightsaber, and Playboy copping or insinuating this as an official "Star Wars Collectors Issue"....I don't think.

xyz
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Lord Of Darkness wrote:

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

Talking bout masturbating, could someone link the picture in the playboy?

I second that request

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.sexnfun.net/2005/05/bailing.html

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 00:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holy shit. I'm in love!

MY GOD spell it write.

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea, those replys are correct, Best nipples I ever saw...

MY GOD spell it write.
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holy sith. What a bong she's got in one of those piccies! And as for Lucas saying actors in Star Wars need to have a wholesome image has he never seen Trainspotting. Ewan McGregor gets his cock out at the slightest opportunity.

Guess who's back?
Hitman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2217 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 07:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She's not so pretty in my opinion.

Anything too stupid to be said... is sung.
DarkQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 630 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, frankly I think Bai Ling's a bitch anyway, so I'm glad they cut her out of it.

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Banquo wrote:

And as for Lucas saying actors in Star Wars need to have a wholesome image has he never seen Trainspotting. Ewan McGregor gets his cock out at the slightest opportunity.

But that was FOR a film. Bai did this for herself.

Peace,
Adam.

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just went to Barnes & Nobles...to look at it.

I couldn't find it in the men's section, so I asked one of the store clerks. They are SOLD OUT!!!!

Guess I'll have to try 7-11. They always have an ample supply of Playboys!

Must be some hot seller though.

Oh....and about Ewan McGregor...yeah I know about his er...package getting more screen time in his films than his face. His upcoming science fiction film, is it "the Island", with Katie Holmes...he whips it out again.

Also..read Ewan McGregor's Cover Story/Interview in the current Esquire. It's "supposed" to promote Star Wars...but nearly the entire interview is about Ewan's er....lightsaber/package...!

xyz