Forums > Queen - General Discussion > All about that dawn video

forum rss feed
Author

Spawnie Boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Spawnie Boy
Champion: 84 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just want to know where i can find some info about las palabras de amor video,about that that is in gh2 dvd,i mean, where i can see a little bit of it on the internet i try the bbc web,but all that show is a error and i cant find more info, i mean pictures,date of recording of the video i prommise that this week im gonna buy the dvd but i want to see a little bit before.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 05, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was filmed during Queen's last performance (mimed) on Top Of The Pops. Nothing special actually, except Roger dressed in suit playing drums and trying to do back-vocal.

You can find it on Greatest Flix III VHS also. Some snippets are on Magic Years Vol II

newcastle 86! 16483 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 00:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its on gvh2 nowfuck off and buy it!

martinjkstones
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 03:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Las Palabras.. is one of the least enjoyable videos imo. They all look uncomfortbable miming to the song. It was left off Greatest Flix 2 for good reasons. It's right to have it on GVH for completeness but it's one video clip I never watch.

I do not want any google ads here.

Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah its not even that good. Roger messed up a lot doing the miming but he always does in every video he mimes (haha Spread Your Wings anyone?) but its them playing on Top of the Pops and Roger and Freddie are dressed up.

Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
newcastle 86! 16483 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 639 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well done! thanx for the commentery on a video wve all seen a million times does it make you happy to post such stupid replys?

martinjkstones
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

newcastle 86! wrote:

well done! thanx for the commentery on a video wve all seen a million times does it make you happy to post such stupid replys?

How about yours 'replys'? This guy who started topic haven't see video, if you haven't recognized it already...