Forums > Queen - General Discussion > hariy chests?

forum rss feed
Author

Seaside_Rendezvous user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 24 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hehe Well we all know about Freddie he has a very hairy chest and from what I can tell from roger's his is pretty bare, but I dont think I have ever seen a pic of bri's chest? if anyone has one I would love to see it...weird question but it's been plaguing me for awhile.:P

"Give us a kiss!"
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How about Paul Rodgers?

Spike Edney has hairy back. Take a look at The Invisible Man video during guitar solo - and you'll see Brian's chest. Or take a look at his soapbox now - there's picture of him and his Armenian friend - shirt is 'open'...

(My God, I'm answering on SUCH question... Jesus...)

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 04 Jun 05, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

How about Paul Rodgers?

Spike Edney has hairy back. Take a look at The Invisible Man video during guitar solo - and you'll see Brian's chest. Or take a look at his soapbox now - there's picture of him and his Armenian friend - shirt is 'open'...

(My God, I'm answering on SUCH question... Jesus...)

Sergey! Lol!...That's cuz your'e such a nice person. xxxx

Really though..as a female, I like both no hair chests...and hairy chests (as long as it's not like comedian/actor Robin Williams who looks like a damn gorilla and it sticks up out of turtleneck sweaters! I also HATE hairy backs, reminds me of a wrestler my brother used to think was cool named George "The Animal, Steele", yeah and he looked like one too! Gross!!!!

But...Freddie had the perfect ratio of hair on his chest with none (thank Goodness) on his back, etc.

Roger & John are hairless.

Brian has a teency weency bit you almost can't tell.

A great photo of all 4 is on the cover of the "Sheer Heart Attack" album where you can see all of their gorgeous chests. Yum!

Also for discerning tastes...I alays try to remember a famous line in the James Bond movie, "You Only Live Twice" where Sean Connery as Bond is in a community bath with actor Tetsuro Tamba as Japanese Good Guy Spy Tiger Tanaka, as they are both being bathed by about a half dozen bikini clad beautiful Japanese women....who keep giggling with glee and talking amongst themselves.

Bond says to Tanaka, "What are they giggling and going on about?"

Tanaka says, "It is your hairy chest. Japanese men all have BEAUTIFUL hairless chests! " kidding Bond.

Bond kiddingly replies back... "Old English proverb. Bird no make nest in tree without leaves" (as if to say...hey chests with hair are ok too!)

or something to that affect I can't remember word for word.

Love that scene!

BTW Paul Rodgers has WAY too much hair on his..well everywhere!!!!

xyz
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seaside_Rendezvous wrote:

but I dont think I have ever seen a pic of bri's chest? if anyone has one I would love to see it...weird question but it's been plaguing me for awhile.:P

I'm sure you have. There are a lot of pictures of Brian with his shirt unbuttoned and his chest shows. It doesn't look hairy.
Here's some pictures.
http://digilander.libero.it/francesqueen/IMAGES/Wallpaper-Brian_May_01-800x600.jpg
http://www.underpressurerocks.net/images/Me_and_Brian_May.jpg
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADhAloVFv7QVQc43Iu1T1lQbRhqLfcmNCUBLgI3QZb3fWeaHiFSe9AzTy76eyB2VIxUZozQccAfZ6161RAnV1akEjnZtvE1zLNeHa4gAcI0AAAAynJZAg

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yup. Brian's chest is as smooth as a baby's bottom.

PR is certainly the reigning hairy-chested dude.
http://www.repfoto.com/repfoto/bad%20company/badco7405035/html/7405035005.jpg.htm

Cwazy little thing user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hairy Chests Rock!!!!

Adventure Seeker on an empty street...

www.myspace.com/ampfirerock
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the pics Yogurt.. I like hairy chests.. but I love Bri's.. *drools*

Yogurt

Queen T user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Knute wrote:

Yup. Brian's chest is as smooth as a baby's bottom.

PR is certainly the reigning hairy-chested dude.
http://www.repfoto.com/repfoto/bad%20company/badco7405035/html/7405035005.jpg.htm

Yo...he's missing a tooth! :P

tupincs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 03:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:
Roger & John are hairless.

???????????

tupincs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Take a look:
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=8744

siljeoen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1313 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, take a look at Deaky at The Works- cover. He was "hairless" in the 70s but...:)

Queen Rules-Rock On!!!

...I`m Lord of all Darkness,I`m Queen of the night...
great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 08:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

But...Freddie had the perfect ratio of hair on his chest with none (thank Goodness) on his back, etc.

Sorry to disappoint you Arlene, but if you check out virtually any live 80s footage (especially the tail end of the Magic tour) or the One Vision Documentary on GVH2, you'll find that freddie had a very noticeable, however small, patch of dark hair at the top of his back, between the shoulder blades.
Yes, he was ONE OF US!!!!!!
MUAH Ha ha ha ha
Personally I believe that he waxed his shoulders too, as it's impossible to have such a hairy chest with nothing linking it to the back.... I sense a cover-up!
Seriously though, my wife always thought she'd hate hairy backs until she felt mine for the first time, and it was so soft and fluffy that she loves them now!

"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.

http://www.myspace.com/petearnold

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

great king rat 1138 wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you Arlene, but if you check out virtually any live 80s footage (especially the tail end of the Magic tour) or the One Vision Documentary on GVH2, you'll find that freddie had a very noticeable, however small, patch of dark hair at the top of his back, between the shoulder blades.
MUAH Ha ha ha ha
Personally I believe that he waxed his shoulders too, as it's impossible to have such a hairy chest with nothing linking it to the back.... I sense a cover-up!
Seriously though, my wife always thought she'd hate hairy backs until she felt mine for the first time, and it was so soft and fluffy that she loves them now!

My bubble is burst!!!! Freddie waxed his back!

Well, then again, at least he DID, so he would look nice and not like a gorilla...so that's cool with me.

We women shave our legs and pits to look nice.

I HATE hairy backs....UGGGGGGG and throats. Have you seen Robin Williams? The man must clog his drain every time he showers. It sticks up out of turtle neck sweaters. UG..

xyz
siljeoen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1313 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah the whole man is just disgusting!
But guys - this is a really...interesting discussion... Keep on posting those hot pictures!! hehe... ;)

Queen Rules-Rock On!!!

...I`m Lord of all Darkness,I`m Queen of the night...

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BTW...I have seen a few photos of the infamous time where according to Roger, Freddie shaved his chest for a very short time.

1) I HATE it. Freddie looks like a chihuaua (I know I spelled that wrong)!

Freddie with hair on his chest is like bacon with eggs, burgers with cheese....PERFECT!!!! SO HOT on him!!!!

2) Why! on God's great earth...DID Freddie shave his chest? and When did he shave it?

I have wanted to ask this for awhile...but NOW is the perfect time.

xyz

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=greenteal> <gt>Elastafta</GT></font> wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

great king rat 1138 wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

MUAH Ha ha ha ha

My bubble is burst!!!! Freddie waxed his back!

Well, then again, at least he DID, so he would look nice and not like a gorilla...so that's cool with me.

We women shave our legs and pits to look nice.

I HATE hairy backs....UGGGGGGG and throats. Have you seen Robin Williams? The man must clog his drain every time he showers. It sticks up out of turtle neck sweaters. UG..

Robin Williams was once denied a part in a movie becuse he was too hairy.

Yuck! I wouldn't doubt it. I'm getting grossed OUT!!!!

But can anyone answer this million dollar question?

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

BTW...I have seen a few photos of the infamous time where according to Roger, Freddie shaved his chest for a very short time.

Freddie with hair on his chest is like bacon with eggs, burgers with cheese....PERFECT!!!! SO HOT on him!!!!

2) Why! on God's great earth...DID Freddie shave his chest? and When did he shave it?

xyz

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I most certainly would! That's why I want to know WHY he shaved his GORGEOUS chest!

xyz
Yogurt

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Didn't he shave it for the video
Keep Yourself alive and Liar?

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why is it 'hot' for a bloke to have a hairy chest, but not a hairy back? I feel I have to defend Robin Williams, as one of the few people on earth who even approach his level of furiness. There's nothing wrong with a bit of foliage! The only problem I have with my hairy back is thatit cuts down tatoo-able space!

"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.

http://www.myspace.com/petearnold