forum rss feed
Author

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6372 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

reportedly this torrent is no longer available .. so here is my attempt to make it available again ... hopefully successful

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: Milwaukee 1975 flac.torrent 34 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 386 time(s).

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks dude, always appreciated! :-)

St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is this torrent working ok? My BiTorrent application shows me having a 0 upload rate. Can someone tell me if it is working, as I will be leaving home in a feww minutes and would like to have this torrent operational by then?

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
Roy ® user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 597 posts

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

Is this torrent working ok? My BiTorrent application shows me having a 0 upload rate. Can someone tell me if it is working, as I will be leaving home in a feww minutes and would like to have this torrent operational by then?

It's working fine Mike, I could seed now, allthough I have to shut down my pc now.

Could you do the same for Birmingham 84.

St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani

Posted: 05 Jun 05, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, I do not have Birming ham 84 in flac, although I do have an mp3 version from Birmingham september 2nd 1984 if you want.

Thanks for letting me know this torrent works - it looks like it is doing nothing here.

« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 05:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wel it's working and I'm currently downloading it so thanks again for this rare recording dude! :-)

Posted: 06 Jun 05, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had to stop seeding now, i'm going to sleep.
I will seed again when I come home tommorow evening

St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[Jay] wrote:

Wel it's working and I'm currently downloading it so thanks again for this rare recording dude! :-)

Of course Fairy Feller deserves primary kudos for launching the original torrent.

How is this torrent progressing for everyone?

For some reason, I have downloaded 53% of my own torrent so far (???), and am now at an upload rate of 5 kb/sec. As this seems slow to me, I logged off of the QueenHub to free up more resources on my computer to try to get things moving faster.

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

[Jay] wrote:

Of course Fairy Feller deserves primary kudos for launching the original torrent.

How is this torrent progressing for everyone?

For some reason, I have downloaded 53% of my own torrent so far (???), and am now at an upload rate of 5 kb/sec. As this seems slow to me, I logged off of the QueenHub to free up more resources on my computer to try to get things moving faster.

Im seeding again, my upload is now 25kbs.
I will seed as long as possible tonigth.

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come on please help me seeding.

At this moment I'm the only seeder (and maybe Mike) connected to 19 peers. Thats not good, it's really a shame.
That doesn't really goes very fast.

Please help me and all the others.

St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 14:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My guess is that there are many people seeding. A few weeks ago I accused some of cutting and running (was it Kassel or the previous milwaukee torrent?). I turned out that I had jumped the gun. A day later, my download was complete.

I presume that everyone is still seeding (why would they stop now with an incomplete download), and that no one in this torrent (aside from me of course) has the complete download yet. Hopefully by tomorrow there will be more seeders with the complete show.

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

My guess is that there are many people seeding. A few weeks ago I accused some of cutting and running (was it Kassel or the previous milwaukee torrent?). I turned out that I had jumped the gun. A day later, my download was complete.

I presume that everyone is still seeding (why would they stop now with an incomplete download), and that no one in this torrent (aside from me of course) has the complete download yet. Hopefully by tomorrow there will be more seeders with the complete show.

You are rigth about this download.
But many people completed the download form Fairy Tellers including myself. I allready completed that download and now using that date to seed in this torrent. Others could also help with that data to help now. You and I are the only one that are seeding complete I suppose.

My bittorrent says 0 completed seens recently.

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's going faster now :)

St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After I had completed Fairy Feller's torrent, I renamed the folder to fit in with my concert naming conventions. Therefore, I believe your previous download from Fairy Feller is useless for seeding purposes, because your folder has a different name.

However, I am not worried, this torrent will finish in a reasonable amount of time, and new completed seeds will hopefully be available tomorrow.

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

After I had completed Fairy Feller's torrent, I renamed the folder to fit in with my concert naming conventions. Therefore, I believe your previous download from Fairy Feller is useless for seeding purposes, because your folder has a different name.

However, I am not worried, this torrent will finish in a reasonable amount of time, and new completed seeds will hopefully be available tomorrow.

I've used your torrent file and the data from Fairy fellers. Then I checked the existing data and says that Im complete. So thats not an problem. So I could use The data from fairy fellers to seed in you're torrent. Because you used the same flac files that I have. You created an new torrent so I could seed with the "old" files. It's a Simple :)

I have uploaded this evening 400mb.

By the way thanks Mike also from all the others.

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 05, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are currently NO seeders or peers. Please seed this one.

Thanks in advance.

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 28 Jul 05, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just completed downloading this one. Many thanks to the kind sole who seeded this. Great!

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 05, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will be seeding this for the next 5 hours or so. It's 3:07 pm Eastern Time. Grab it while it's hot!

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 30 Jul 05, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still three peers showing on this one, the highest percentage is about 84 . . . so I'll seed for another 5 hours and see where you are. If you're one of the peers downloading now, and you happen to read this, please leave your window open to let the others catch up . . . ;-)

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
toowylde user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 30 Jul 05, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would like to help seed but I am confused: is this the same as 07.03.1975?