Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Excited about the new Sheffield DVD

forum rss feed
Author

Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We will soon have the first Queen dvd of newer age. The sounds and picture will of course be perfect. I look so forward to see Brian May and Roger Taylor in the best picture available :)

hearing the riffs og Tie your mother down and Fat Bottomed girls in crystal clear sound.....ohh..roll on september.

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs
Queen& user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 562 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another Roger (re) wrote:

We will soon have the first Queen dvd of newer age. The sounds and picture will of course be perfect. I look so forward to see Brian May and Roger Taylor in the best picture available :)

hearing the riffs og Tie your mother down and Fat Bottomed girls in crystal clear sound.....ohh..roll on september.

oh yer cant wait
with lots of extras

Paddy Can You Hear Me Now

Phoenix Nights Series 1
Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Usually I'm very sad when the summer ends and the fall arrives. Thanks to this DVD this is not gonna be the case this year. Thank you Queen. I just can't wait. :)

Feed the Phoenix :)
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 03:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can't wait, can't wait.

Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Lord Of Darkness wrote:

Indeed, would love to see it. Only a pittythey don't put Under Pressure on.

How do you know they won't Under Pressure on? Is the Bonus material already known?

David Lee Rocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes. Where i was in Manchester, I couldn't see the lights during the intro, so I am dying to see them because they looked good.

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEH!

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

DWELLING ON THE PAST AIN'T THE WAY YEH!

RODGERS HATERS, YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They should have taped 2 concert professionally and done a DVD of both. Maybe Manchester because it was a huge crowd. And they defo should tape Hyde Park. Release a double DVD of Hyde Park actually...Hyde Park '76/Hyde Park'05.

Then get the 2 Hammersmiths out aswell ('75 and '79).

"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh what a sad life you lead. Suggest you watch a proper Queen gig not this sad excuse for a freak show. Apparently the DVD will have a no smoking sign on it and a warning that some lyrics have been either changed or missing.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

Oh what a sad life you lead. Suggest you watch a proper Queen gig not this sad excuse for a freak show. Apparently the DVD will have a no smoking sign on it and a warning that some lyrics have been either changed or missing.

Oh Christ you back again cant you just FUCK OFF and leave us alone if we want to enjoy the QPR tour and buy the QPR DVD we will. And who are you to tell anyone there have a sad life just take a look in the mirror in the morning and you will see the one who has the sad life the one who has nothing better to do but cry about the amazing QPR collaboration and hang around on QZ to tell you all where not true queen fans and where disrespectful the great Freddie

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

Oh Christ you back again cant you just FUCK OFF and leave us alone if we want to enjoy the QPR tour and buy the QPR DVD we will. And who are you to tell anyone there have a sad life just take a look in the mirror in the morning and you will see the one who has the sad life the one who has nothing better to do but cry about the amazing QPR collaboration and hang around on QZ to tell you all where not true queen fans and where disrespectful the great Freddie

Amazing ?......you obviously don't know the meaning of the word. I was at Friday's Wembley show in 1986 THAT WAS AMAZING. May I add with a proper singer who warrants being called a Legend. I supposed you loved Queen + 5ive as well ?. Did that turn you on ?

You would call it AMAZING if Mickey Mouse performed with Brian and Roger. SAD TWAT.

GET A LIFE AND WATCH SOME REAL AMAZING QUEEN GIGS FROM YEARS PAST. SAD PERSON.

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

Amazing ?......you obviously don't know the meaning of the word. I was at Friday's Wembley show in 1986 THAT WAS AMAZING. May I add with a proper singer who warrants being called a Legend. I supposed you loved Queen + 5ive as well ?. Did that turn you on ?

You would call it AMAZING if Mickey Mouse performed with Brian and Roger. SAD TWAT.

***YAWN***

I have a life its called moving on yes losing Freddie was heart braking but life goes on.

And please Queen and 5 was utter crap now i will agree with that, take off the queen blinkers and you will see a whole new world

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P.S.

Id rather be a SAD TWAT with a life rather then a SAD TWAT without one like you BPP who cant move on with life, people die its not fair but it happens and you have to move on

Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That permed poodle must like abuse slung at him!! i aint giving any however, so just let it lie. Freddie was totally the best, but i agree with englishyob life does go on, and Paul rogers isn't exactly what i call an awful singer, he's been around a hell of a long time, and one of the best blues rock singers there is! So come on guys lets chill............. wow im sounding hippyish today!

I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

englishyob wrote:

***YAWN***

I have a life its called moving on yes losing Freddie was heart braking but life goes on.

And please Queen and 5 was utter crap now i will agree with that, take off the queen blinkers and you will see a whole new world

It's not Queen mate I'm sorry i've got to break this sad news to you. Queen finished in 1991. You will find my friend both Roger and Brian were quoted as saying Queen cannot continue without Freddie. THIS WAS AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THE 2 people you are claiming still to be Queen.

Although John has retired HE ALSO knew Queen could not continue without FReddie. So all in all it's not Queen. Again sorry to break this news to you but it's you that needs to take your blinkers off. Still if you wish to delude yourself still further then the only thing I can suggest is medical help.

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes know its not the real Queen thanks for pointing out that pointless fact (but thats just your pointless) it's Queen + Paul Rogers ive never said it was Queen i've always refered to them as Queen + Paul Rogers or QPR

Yes Queen as a group with Freddie died in 1991 but Queen no matter what form it is in Queen will live forever in the music and all the fans around the world.

If BM and RT wanted to tour and use the Queen name they have every right since there are half of Queen they needed a singer so in comes Paul Rogers ok he's no Freddie but he'll do. Now if they went on tour as just Queen and not Queen + Paul Roger i would be miffed and agree with you but no they when on tour as Queen + Paul Rogers

Posted: 09 Jun 05, 02:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought the topic was our excitement for the Sheffield DVD and not the BPP argument over and over again. I must have gotten that wrong...:(

RohemianBapsody user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 560 posts

Posted: 09 Jun 05, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to the thread, I cannot wait until the DVD comes out.

Keep Good Company
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts

Posted: 09 Jun 05, 04:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

That saddest person on this whole board is you. And I refuse to believe you were at the Wembley '86 show because you are at the most about 14 years old. You live in the past and for some reason can't except people do like Q+PR and people do like Paul Rodgers. Your sort is obsessive over people. And that aint healthy.

"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
Another Roger (re) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 441 posts

Posted: 09 Jun 05, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for all the support here queenzoners. But dont waist any more energy on Brians permed poodle. Let him live in the 80s if thats what he wants. That he call me sad because I am excited about the new dvd is his problem. I dont really care. He should open his eyes though, stop living so narrowminded. Maybe he is jealous because we look forward to something?

Basically blind em and deaf em in the first 10 minutes, and while they are recovering from that put in the less good songs