Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > HELP PLEASE !

forum rss feed
Author

dsta user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello everybody, I live in Romania and for me it's impossible to have a premium account to Rapid Share. So if someone could help me with an idea how to download all this music beauties from this site, I would be very very very grateful. Sorry for distrubing zou, but pleeease Help !

« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROGER37 wrote:

I've got a lan connection! If I also disconnect anything doesn't happen!

I'm affraid it only works with telephone connections dude. I'm connected to a LAN as well I it doesn't work for me either so it's just tough luck.

Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dsta wrote:

Hello everybody, I live in Romania and for me it's impossible to have a premium account to Rapid Share. So if someone could help me with an idea how to download all this music beauties from this site, I would be very very very grateful. Sorry for distrubing zou, but pleeease Help !

I'm Romanian too, my friend, I don't use premium accounts cos I don't have the money, I do use free way, but for some reason it doesn't work for me either... Better use the bittorrent thing or get an account on the Queen Hub, cos many shows that are uploaded on Rapid Share are there already. Write to me (in Romanian):
brianmay1975@yahoo.com
I had the same problems at first, but now they're gone. Write to me and I'll help you!

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)