Forums > Personal > UnLESS YOU WANT ME TO PUKE! STOP USING MARQUEES! MOTION ON EYES IS NAUSEAS

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I look at them too long, their motion affects my eyes and I get queasy.

Really! keep it up nimrods. I KNOW where you live, and I WILL hunt you down like the weeny pathetic attention seeking scum with tiny peckers that you are and...

.........VOMIT..........ALL OVER ALL OF YOU!


xyz
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could've sworn that marquees were disabled some time ago. I think they should be again, because they're just annoying now. Colors in names I think is good, because it livens up the board, but marquees and scrolling text is just irritating.

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I look at them too long, their motion affects my eyes and I get queasy.

Really! keep it up nimrods. I KNOW where you live, and I WILL hunt you down like the weeny pathetic attention seeking scum with tiny peckers that you are and...

.........VOMIT..........ALL OVER ALL OF YOU!

Stop it Arlene!
You're turning me on!
Will you be my dominatrix and humiliate me? ;)

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Knute wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I look at them too long, their motion affects my eyes and I get queasy.

Really! keep it up nimrods. I KNOW where you live, and I WILL hunt you down like the weeny pathetic attention seeking scum with tiny peckers that you are and...

.........VOMIT..........ALL OVER ALL OF YOU!

Stop it Arlene!
You're turning me on! :)


So you like dominatrixes do you! Bastard, kneel before me and let me spank you with my riding crop! How's that?


xyz
Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Knute wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I look at them too long, their motion affects my eyes and I get queasy.

Really! keep it up nimrods. I KNOW where you live, and I WILL hunt you down like the weeny pathetic attention seeking scum with tiny peckers that you are and...

.........VOMIT..........ALL OVER ALL OF YOU!

Stop it Arlene!
You're turning me on! :)


So you like dominatrixes do you! Bastard, kneel before me and let me spank you with my riding crop! How's that?

*pulse quickens* *mouth gets dry*
LOL!

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sniveling, pathetic weezel. Cry like a baby while you suck on this pacifier I stick in your mouth.

Now SUCK it real hard, you weeny cry baby!

Let me smash the heel of my thigh high black leather boot in your face!

How's that you whiner! Now proclaim MY majesty TO me!


xyz
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

I could've sworn that marquees were disabled some time ago. I think they should be again, because they're just annoying now. Colors in names I think is good, because it livens up the board, but marquees and scrolling text is just irritating.


I thought the same as well. And I also agree about the color and the names. I would be so disappointed if I lost my green color. hehe


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jun 05, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes my Queen!

Oh how I yearn to worship your womanhood!


But could we ditch the pacifier? Infantilism isn't my bag LOL!

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

Sniveling, pathetic weezel. Cry like a baby while you suck on this pacifier I stick in your mouth.

Now SUCK it real hard, you weeny cry baby!

Let me smash the heel of my thigh high black leather boot in your face!

How's that you whiner! Now proclaim MY majesty TO me!


Arlene's gone power crazy


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 08:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop what??


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, double post


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene has done it all before.

Funny..my first girlfriend confided in me she wanted to be a dominatrix...then she punched my teeth out and crippled me.

I think we was just using it as an excuse to hit me.

Although pushing me out in front of the bus turned me on...to morpheine.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No worries, toots *tips hat and rides into the sunset*

What does that mean? Toots? I've always been bought up for it to mean 'feet'.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

<MARQUEE direction=right> Stop what?? </marquee>


If you don't stop this pathetic Marquee crap, I swear, I am bringing Darth Vader himself to cut you down, IDIOT!


xyz
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

iGSM wrote:

Arlene has done it all before.

Funny..my first girlfriend confided in me she wanted to be a dominatrix...then she punched my teeth out and crippled me.

I think we was just using it as an excuse to hit me.

Although pushing me out in front of the bus turned me on...to morpheine.


Yes, thank you, after she dated you she flew over to my house and practically knocked down my door. Told me she was going to teach me how to touch my toes and that I would like it.

I couldn't sit right for months after that. But at least she made me breakfast the morning after!

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

The Mir@cle wrote:

<MARQUEE direction=right> Stop what?? </marquee>


If you don't stop this pathetic Marquee crap, I swear, I am bringing Darth Vader himself to cut you down, IDIOT!


how scary

*runs away in tibet*


2+2=5
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOW you've REALLY pissed me off! I tried, I wanted to have mercy for your pathetic hide. But you would not heed my words. So...

I am putting and confining you in a room with Barney singing "I Love You, You Love Me", The Teletubbies, Britney Spears and....since I show NO mercy....and...

...ROBBIE WILLIAMS singing "We Are The Champions" over & over until you STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


xyz
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thought I was just forking over an idle threat did you!

Here comes Robbie now..."We Are The Champions", "Sing With me Barney & teletubbies",
"And We'll Go On Fighting Til The End"....

...wait a minute, here comes the Spice Girls and the other members of Take That...joining in....

That'll fix your wagon!


xyz