Forums > Personal > The Jackson Trial

forum rss feed
Author

tupincs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Jury is discussing, experts say we'll have the judgment on Friday.
What do you think? What will the 12 say?
What do you say? Is he guilty or innocent? And why?

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think he is guilty but he doesn't realise it. he just touches kids and doesn't think anything of it.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
tupincs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought the same thing. Jackson just doesn't know that his activity isn't right, it is a crime.

In my opinion he shouldn't be sent to prison, but in a mental hospital.

Don't misunderstand me! I like Michael, at the first point for his music, but I think he's ill.

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd wager a not guilty on it.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Michael Jackson knows exactly what he is doing. For years he has painted this picture of himself as a childlike Peter Pan, a total innocent never wanting to grow up. Well now we know that his "Neverland" is full of pornography (including naked young men) and alcohol, neither of which are illegal, but it sure shoots the innocent waif picture to hell. I think he has conned us all. He claims to love all children, yet you never hear of girls staying in his room at Neverland, only young boys. You can love children without having 13 year old boys sleep in your bed everynight. I certainly feel he is guilty of some inappropriate behavior, and though he might be found guilty on some of the charges (such as serving alcohol to children) I doubt he'll do time.


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. If the jury finds that there's not a definite proof that he has molested children, he shouldn't be named guilty.

I however think that he shouldn't be allowed to bring children to have sleepovers on his 'Neverland Ranch', and should be forced to receive psychiatrict counseling. When you're 45 and you act like a 7 year old, you're definitely mentally insane.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
David Lee Rocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think this is going to be another OJ-like many other people do. I say this because Michael Jackson IS weird, and the jury will probably hold that against him. Even my mother-a lifelong Michael Jackson fan, says he is weird.

IF he is guilty (haven't made up my mind if I think he is or not) I think it is partly psycological, usaully I say paedophillia is a preference, not an illness, as certain people believe. However, I think in HIS case, he does need help.

If he is innocent, then I am gonna feel bad for him, because he will no longer be known as 'Michael Jackson, the guy who sold 50 million copies of Thriller, the guy who took the music video to the next level, the guy who influenced all the pieces of shit in the hip hop world today', he'll be 'Michael Jackson, the guy who touches children'.


THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEH!

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

DWELLING ON THE PAST AIN'T THE WAY YEH!

RODGERS HATERS, YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO
David Lee Rocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. If the jury finds that there's not a definite proof that he has molested children, he shouldn't be named guilty.

I however think that he shouldn't be allowed to bring children to have sleepovers on his 'Neverland Ranch', and should be forced to receive psychiatrict counseling. When you're 45 and you act like a 7 year old, you're definitely mentally insane.


Totally agree.


THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEH!

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

DWELLING ON THE PAST AIN'T THE WAY YEH!

RODGERS HATERS, YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Long before becoming a Queen fan I was a devoted Michael Jackson fan. I still remember being 4 years old and watching all those videos from 'Thriller' on TV. I'd record them on a Betamax and then watch them an endless number of times with my friends while we tried to immitate all his dance moves including the 'Moonwalk'.

It's sad that the same guy who back in the early 80s was undoubtely 'The King Of Pop' and loved by just about everyone, is now extremely despised and turned himself into some kind of freak monster.

If Michael Jackson is truly guilty, then let's hope JUSTICE is done and let him face the consecuences. ...and if not, then the guy needs to have his freakin' head checked.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Michael Jackson shows that you cannot establish healthy relationships when you come from an abusive family. I don't know American laws but when he was in Germany a while ago people could not believe that he is allowed to treat his children that way and to isolate them from normal people. Apparently, nobody knows where his youngest child comes from, that's incredible,

The whole trial showed that money rules over dignity and greed is the worst enemy of human decency. How can parents leave their kids in the care of such an obviously disturbed man without asking questions? how can the mother of the Jackson kids give up her rights for money?

I don't think he is guilty as charged but a lot of abuse happened in this family without anybody caring and the children are the victims in any case just as Michael Jackson himself was already a victim as a child.


I do not want any google ads here.

David Lee Rocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

To be quite honest, I couldn't care less. I think this ought to be treated the same as any other case of child molestation: the whole county is talking about it, but outside the county you hardly hear anything, and no one outside the state knows of it.


I beg to differ.


THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

GOING TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEH!

THE SHEEP PEN - FUCK YEH!

DWELLING ON THE PAST AIN'T THE WAY YEH!

RODGERS HATERS, YOUR GAME IS THROUGH

CAUSE NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Michael Jackson shows that you cannot establish healthy relationships when you come from an abusive family. I don't know American laws but when he was in Germany a while ago people could not believe that he is allowed to treat his children that way and to isolate them from normal people. Apparently, nobody knows where his youngest child comes from, that's incredible,

The whole trial showed that money rules over dignity and greed is the worst enemy of human decency. How can parents leave their kids in the care of such an obviously disturbed man without asking questions? how can the mother of the Jackson kids give up her rights for money?

I don't think he is guilty as charged but a lot of abuse happened in this family without anybody caring and the children are the victims in any case just as Michael Jackson himself was already a victim as a child.


I totally agree with you.

Also, one thing that I've always questioned... If Michael Jackson claims to care so much about children, how come he's spending so much money on all this luxury shit for his 'Neverland Ranch' while millions of poor children around the world are starving to death?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

YourValentine wrote:

Michael Jackson shows that you cannot establish healthy relationships when you come from an abusive family. I don't know American laws but when he was in Germany a while ago people could not believe that he is allowed to treat his children that way and to isolate them from normal people. Apparently, nobody knows where his youngest child comes from, that's incredible,

The whole trial showed that money rules over dignity and greed is the worst enemy of human decency. How can parents leave their kids in the care of such an obviously disturbed man without asking questions? how can the mother of the Jackson kids give up her rights for money?

I don't think he is guilty as charged but a lot of abuse happened in this family without anybody caring and the children are the victims in any case just as Michael Jackson himself was already a victim as a child.


I totally agree with you.

Also, one thing that I've always questioned... If Michael Jackson claims to care so much about children, how come he's spending so much money on all this luxury shit for his 'Neverland Ranch' while millions of poor children around the world are starving to death?


Both YV & Jingles..hats off to both of you.

And agreed, with his millions, he could help starving, dying children in 3rd world & war torn nations. Why doesn't he spend his time and money more effectively and with PURPOSE, instead of indulging HIMSELF, by bringing sick & vulnerable children to Neverland and plying them with his money & life of luxury to..perhaps...have his way with them.


xyz
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only thing that seems to be working for the benefit of Michael Jackson during this trial is the fact that the people who are accusing him as well as the prosecutors seem to be just about as crazy as him.
According to reports the Jury doesn't seem to be very convinced of their allegations, which have been apparently over-exaggerated and over-dramatized by the accusers, so much to the point that there's been reports of members of the Jury laughing during testimonies. The mother of one of Michael Jackson's accusers testified that she's been receiving death threats from anonymus sources apparently linked to Michael Jackson. Later on, she testified that her allegations were not true, and she lied under oath.
Celebrities like Jay Leno, Macaulay Culkin, and Chris Tucker claimed that they've been pestered with phone calls to not come in defense of Michael Jackson.

To this point, you don't know which wacko to believe in.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

His biggest mistake was indeed taking these kids in his home. This made him instantly vulnerable for these kinda accusations. I don't think he's guilty of these charges at least i didn't see any real evidence...which they claimed there were. I don't believe the kid that accused him, cuz of his mom had accused several people of the same crime...

He's just fucked up cuz fame came to him at an early stage, like many others. He had a abusive father and brothers and when u have wealth u can build this wall around u and never grow up. He can't survive in prison...poor lad :(




Killed by drones.
Mrs Taylor 05 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 389 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Innocent


Question authority." Teenage angst has paid off well.. Now I'm bored and old. Self appointed judges judge more than they have sold." - Serve The Servants, Nirvana
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The guy is innocent.

He may be messed up in his head, but I do not for one minute think he has it in him to hurt a child. I think that yes - he does sleep in the same room as kids, possibly even a bed, but I do not think that he touches them innapropriately. That is not to say it is right to do so, but just because society says it is wrong, it doesn't mean it necessarily is. Unfortunately, in his isolated world, I don't think he sees past the smiles on the kids faces.
He just doesn't want people to have a childhood like him.

Unfortunately, as many others who happen to not be international pop superstars know, sometimes in your quest to stop what you hate, you can sometimes find you become exactly that.

If they have no evidence against him, the man is innocent. And a man he still is, regardless of how he looks. Is if fair to destroy a man's life on the basis of "possibility"?. Not at all.

Let's hope they decide sensibly.

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles79 wrote:

The only thing that seems to be working for the benefit of Michael Jackson during this trial is the fact that the people who are accusing him as well as the prosecutors seem to be just about as crazy as him.
According to reports the Jury doesn't seem to be very convinced of their allegations, which have been apparently over-exaggerated and over-dramatized by the accusers, so much to the point that there's been reports of members of the Jury laughing during testimonies. The mother of one of Michael Jackson's accusers testified that she's been receiving death threats from anonymus sources apparently linked to Michael Jackson. Later on, she testified that her allegations were not true, and she lied under oath.
Celebrities like Jay Leno, Macaulay Culkin, and Chris Tucker claimed that they've been pestered with phone calls to not come in defense of Michael Jackson.

To this point, you don't know which wacko to believe in.


In agreement with you here.

I think the jury, EVEN if they think he even MIGHT be guilty, will come back with an innocent verdict...because the evidence...sucks.

The accusers and witnesses are a circus sideshow cast of con artists and characters with their own issues and personal & financial agendas, and I would not want to convict anybody on the basis of these nutjobs and connivers out for a buck.

Without solid, credible witnesses, accusers, and evidence...there is no case really.

I just hope for Jackson's case, if he gets off the hook with this, that he is

1) innocent]
2) if he is guilty, he puts an IMMEDIATE end to his insideous practices and gets a clue.


xyz
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just hope Michael Jackson didn't do what he is accused of. I grew up listening to him. I loved his music. I just don't want to believe that he'd do something as twisted as what he is accused of. I think that the accusers are out for his money. I might be thinking that bc I refuse to believe that Michael Jackson is incapable of molesting children. I am 99% sure this is why I think he is innocent. I just hate to think he'd do this. But when you look at the evidence that was found in his house, you just can't turn your cheek.

There is no doubt that he is a "little" odd and he gets more and more odd as the years pass by. I'd like to believe that he just doesn't know how to act appropriately bc he's been in show biz almost his whole life!! It's been said numerous times that his father was abusive and controlling. I don't think anyone doubts that.

If he's found guilty, I'd like to see him get the help he needs in some sort of inpatient psychiatric setting or a controlled environment where he can be taught the appropriate way to interact with adults and children. I agree with whoever said he doesn't realize that the things he does are just not normal and are against the law in most cases.

I don't think him being in jail would do any good to anyone. He needs help. I'm convinced he has not one clue on how to behave like an adult, a father, a son, a brother, an uncle, or a friend to anyone.

Whatever happens, I just hope he gets the help he needs or this will happen over and over and over again.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jun 05, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hard to picture MJ in prison...he wont last a day without special treatment.


MY GOD spell it write.